☆♡ 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑜𝑚 [ 𝑇𝑖𝑐𝑐𝑖 𝑇𝑜𝑏𝑦 𝑥 𝐺𝑁!𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 ]

WARNING : BLOOD, HARSH LANGUAGE, MANIPULATION, SLENDER BEING AN ASSHOLE AND A SHITHEAD, DISORDERS, MENTIONING OF DEATH, TIM BEING AN ASSHOLE AND BRIAN TOO, UNCOMFORTABLE SCENES, MENTIONING OF GORE ETC.

Type of oneshot : ☀️/⛈/☆-♡

Fandom : Slenderverse Creepypasta

Characters involved : Ticci Toby, Masky, Kate The Chaser, Rouge, Hoodie, Slenderman, Wilson The Basher, Jeff The Killer, Jane The Killer Clockwork.

POV : Third
_______________________________________

Shouting.

Those loud shoutings.

The only thing Toby ever received was screams, screechings and mistreatment from his " coworkers ".

With the exception of Kate The and Rogue The Prowler.

While Tim and Brian raised their hands up to slap him across the face for even the slightest slip-ups, Kate and Rouge were gentle with him.

Rouge, her real name being Heather Marshall, saw him as her own son. Her own child. Something she had lost a long time ago.

Whenever he got hurt, she was the first one to patch him up, while Wilson, her love interest, was watching them from afar.

He saw how fucked-up was the kid, how he never received love aside from his mother and sister, how much he despised Slenderman. Even though Toby was in his mid twenties, his mind was in shambles to the point of the possibility of no recovery.

Kate was like a sister to him. The boy always came to vent to her about his problems and despite her not being an extroverted person, she listened to his talkings. Sometimes she even hugged him, so he wouldn't feel like a piece of shit. It was enough to ease his mind.

Toby couldn't feel a thing, when he received the punishments. The hits and kicks were numb to his nerve system, but emotionally it was like somebody stuck needles into his beating heart.

The worst torture came from Slenderman himself. Not only it affected the proxy mentally, but also physically.

Because the entity was one of the only things on this planet to make Toby feel physical pain. The creature was a middle finger to all laws of science and the boy hated that.

Nosebleeds, blackouts, statics, headaches, ringing in the ears, violent coughs with blood and twisting muscles were a common challenge for the proxy, yet they were enough to make the twitching man lose it all.

Especially with the psychological torture. Pictures of a burning forest and a young woman with a matted blonde hair covered in blood and disheveled. The creepy stare of her white milky eyes haunted him every night. The wounds with glass shards, opened chest with ribs and meat sticking out and the broken unhinged jaw made him scream in the middle of the night.

Toby had never seen her before or probably had. His amnesia stopped him from finding out the truth.

But she felt familiar to him. Like she was an important part of his previous life.

Whenever those nightmares happened, the first person, besides Kate and Rouge, to go and see him was Clockwork.

Natalie Ouellette was his best friend and one of the only two friends he had, the other one being Jane.

She would listen to his babbling and explanations of his troubled days.

It didn't matter, if it was 2 am or 5 pm. Natalie was always there for him.

Jeff was almost the total opposite of her. Clockwork was fierce, challenging and stubborn, but Jeff just picked on the poor twitching man for entertainment.