♡ 𝑁𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 [ 𝐻𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑥 𝐺𝑁!𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 ]

WARNING : HARSH LANGUAGE, MENTIONING OF DISORDERS, GORE, UNCOMFORTABLE SCENES, GRIEF, STEAMY A BIT, DISABILITY ETC.

Type of oneshot :
🍋 ( slight one )/ ☀️/⛈/♡

Fandom : Slenderverse

Characters involved : Hoodie, Slenderman, Ticci Toby, Masky, Kate The Chaser, Rouge, The Rake.

POV : Third person.
______________________________________

The camera was recording for the past 10 minutes.

[ Name's ] sweet man, Hoodie, had been holding it and running around with them, their feet gliding across the field filled with dandelions and forget-me-nots. He wasn't as fast as some people, while he was helping himself with a cane.

Brian injured himself years ago, because of a harsh fall and ever since then he carries one around.

For once his boss had decided to give him a break from all of the stress and work.

Brian's work wasn't really something normal, that they could encounter daily around town.

No. His job was more... delicate.

As " delicate " as being a servant to an ancient eldritch horror creature could ever be. [ Name's ] boyfriend served it and didn't have a choice most of the time.

Hoodie kept his treasure a secret from the boss and luckily, his best friend, Tim, was on his side.

Why did he even help them?

Tim had a partner long time ago. He loved them very dearly from the bottom of his heart. The only time, when he was acting soft and his cold heart melted under the thought of his sweetheart being near them. Movie dates, walking near the lake's shore, stargazing.

It was too good to be true.

And as a saying said : " All good things come to an end. "

Unfortunately, one day Slender found out about Tim's partner.

He was furious to say the least. There wasn't really a word to describe the burning rage, that was boiling in his nonexistent veins.

How could one of his servants try to taste what it was like to be human again!?

To disobey his orders, knowing very well about the consequences!

To even think about freedom and having a choice!?

That was enough for Slender to send the Rake after them.

No, no. The eldritch creature shouldn't be getting his hands dirty. To touch an unworthy human being most of all.

And if the Creepypasta knew something about the sickly white, mangled nightmare fuel of the so-called Rake,

It was the fact, that whatever was unfortunate enough to get caught by it... no amount of stitches and surgeries would be able to save it.

So Tim, on a nice evening, came back to his cabin, waiting to get greeted by his partner, only to discover the massacre, that happened a few hours ago.

Blood splattered everywhere like fireworks in the sky and painting the lime green walls crimson. His companion's guts thrown around the place and hung up to the ceiling as Christmas ornaments. Their intestines hanging just above his head, specks of blood falling on his nose and down his chin.

And on top of all the gore, which was presented to him, their head was impaled on the lamp near the couch, where the two would sit and read outloud to each other. Eyes bloodied and rolled back into the head, disheveled and covered in blood hair and the icing on the cake - a light bulb harshly shoved in their mouth, cracked and some glass shards sticking out through their mangled cheeks, skin missing on some places on the face.