Chapter Thirteen

DROWNED IN BLOOD

<><><>

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

<><><>

'Hell unleashed the moment the evil was exposed to light.'

<><><>

The moment that command to 'submit' was out; Alex breathed in and out before growling out viciously,

"No!"

Which was the greatest mistake of his life because he was an omega who had immensely disrespected a highly respected Alpha of his pack.

The scarlet eyes narrowed more into infuriation as the darkness swirled around in them to the point they seemed more darkened in the intense rage. They felt as if being lit up in flames of rage.

Yet, Alex didn't back down because he knew what has been done, now... there was no going back.

"Oh, I see. Our little omega has gotten some courage after bonding with an Alpha. Ah, I see~. Guards! Make him submit!" Katherine's words were like a cold whisper of the wind in the beginning, but then her tone turned merciless for her last command toward her guards.

Before Alex could even register what was happening, the pack guard that stood there behind him grasped his arms harshly before binding them with a rope, behind him so suddenly, whilst the other blonde guard lifted his white tee above thus, exposing his abdomen.

Alex felt humiliated and a lot submissive since all the fight poured out of his system like some golden sand from a cracked hourglass. Exposing the abdomen of the omega makes them the most vulnerable and fragile, and submissive far beyond imagination.

Katherine walked forward whilst keeping her eyes transfixed on the trembling omega with flushed cheeks and a very white milky abdomen of his being exposed for everyone to see before she crouched, grasped his soft brunette locks, and yanked them harshly thus, exposing his neck wide.

Alex's lips wobbled on the intense dominance of the Alpha before him yet he was able to keep himself grounded even when his bond with Celeste was very weak.

For the first time, Alex was proud of himself.

That's because for the first time... he rejected an Alpha's command and at the top of that... Alpha Katherine's command.

Alpha Katherine put her cold fingers on his warm flat belly and caressed him thus, making Alex slightly writhe at the touch of the Alpha who he hated from the bottom of his heart, but never had the guts to spit out the hate and about how he felt about her.

"You know... you've always been mine. So, I'm going to strip you off of the bond that ties you with this ignominious Alpha." Katherine paused for a bit as she breathed out the last words down on the young omega's lips that had turned rosette because of continuous biting.

"So, prepare yourself my little omega".

With that said Alex's eyes widened in disbelief when Katherine snapped her fingers and a maid brought a silver tray toward the Alpha who glanced at it for a minute before grasping the silver knife kept on it. Alex gasped at the Alpha as his eyes stung with fresh hot tears when Alpha Katherine leaned closer toward him with an evil smirk displayed on her dainty merlot lips.

Alex tried getting away, but he was held in one place because of the beta guard pressing his hands on his shoulders firmly. Feeling entirely helpless; Alex couldn't help, but wail in despair because this was the end for him because he did rather die than get his bond with Celeste erased.