Chapter Seventeen

HERS TO CLAIM & DEVOUR

<><><>

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

<><><>

"A beast who likes taking a lot of time in preparing its prey before devouring them inch by inch to savor the taste."

<><><>

{WARNING: MATURE CONTENT->READ AT YOUR OWN RISK}.

Alex knew for sure that there was no way in the world to help him flee from that place at that moment. He gulped in trepidation as he fought himself not to choke on his sob but to his luck... this day wasn't in his favour.

Alex rubbed his eyes slightly to wipe away the tears of frustration before they could turn into beads of water and start to shed in the form of an endless waterfall thus, making him feel the most vulnerable out there in the world.

Maybe he was.

Alex took a breath and blinked his tired astonishing cerulean eyes behind his glasses. Those eyes were as pretty as the stars in the sky before he asked the devil with a weary heart, "W-what are you d-doing here?"

Celeste chortled darkly in irony before replying, "What do you think pup? It has been two years since you ran away from home and now you weren't expecting me to find you after those years while you're in heat? How ironic." Alex gulped before stepping backward and stating firmly with the little courage that was all left in him,

"I'm... I'm not going with you. Anywhere." And Celeste hummed in disinterest.

Howbeit, before Alex could perceive or even could blink; Celeste was already behind him with her arms around him in a grip that wasn't bruising but there was not a single chance for a fragile omega like Alexa ever getting freed out of it.

Alex's breathing started to get constricted. He was very petrified even when his omega was dying to be close to his Alpha as much as he could but his omega was consumed by instinct and never could think more rationally than Alex could and he knew this wasn't right.

Alex was in deep shit and he know that pretty well.

As Alex got more afraid because of the Alpha Celeste embracing him from behind and scenting his neck before she spits out those words that he was dreading to hear which escalated his heart to beat frantically while he started to sweat in fear due to the pleasure of being close to her and because of his preheat that was getting more intense now that his Alpha was scenting him. He was hopeless and helpless.

"Be scared, my little love." She whispered intimidatingly while her lips touched his clammy neck before she purred darkly, "Cause' you're mine."

With that being said, Alex found himself pressed against the King sized bed of Celeste's black and red bedroom and he knew promptly that she used her demonic power to teleport them to her mansion that he was dreading to go back to.

That's because her mansion was in the pits of Hell and she was one of the Devil Queens among the nine Devils who ruled Hell after Satan himself.

Another reason why, Alex ran away from her mansion.

However, he could never escape Hell by himself so, two years ago he was already being kept in the mansion that was in the human world when he escaped after learning the truth about his mate on that dreadful night he witnessed two years ago.