𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

Start from the beginning

"That her way dance, here" I showed him and after 5 minutes he learned it and we made the tiktok together.

"Darkskin girl in a lightskin crew" Shanai sang along to the tiktok.

"Shut the fuck up you can't sing, my ears hurt now" Mark scrunched up his face rubbing his ear.

Woah.

"Don't get rude to my sister are you dizzy fham." I glared at him.

"Innit, i'll spark you in your jaw mate, send you to a&e!" Shanai added making me laugh.

If yk, yk.

"Don't talk to me Shanai" Mark eyed her and she pursed her lips.

"Wargwan between you two?" I looked between them. "Is there an issue?"

"No" they both said and I nodded not believing them but I have a phd in minding my business.

"I know a couple people in Miami, we'll link up with dem tonight at some party" Mark told us.

"We can finally shake some ass" I hyped up with Shanai and we jumped around then started twerking a little.

"Me too" Mark started whining his waist and I cracked up laughing. "I got the congolese waistline don't play with me"

"Don't gass yourself, my waistline is better than all you man" Tione remarked as he walked down the stairs with Leon.

"Who's been lying to you, aye we'll see at the party tonight. Imma have bare gyallie on meeeee" Mark dragged doing a little dance.

"Hoe" Shanai muttered.

He quickly snapped his head to her, "What was that?" He held his ear leaning towards her. "I'm leng? Oh safe"

"The voices in your head are lying to you" she cut her eye at him then they had a hard staring competition. I want to know what's up with them.

"Mandem what we eating?" Leon asked as he sat down scrolling through his phone.

"I want to try chick-fil-a" Tione said rubbing his hands together.

Leon passed his phone around and everyone put in their orders. "It's arriving in 20 minutes" he told us. "Say thank you, little dickheads" he kissed his teeth.

Everyone just kept quiet. "Since no one wants to speak up i'll just cancel...."

"Thank you" we all said in unison then I smacked my lips.

I sat down beside him and FaceTimed Kariel on the Ipad my mum bought him. I didn't want him to be an Ipad toddler so he only gets to play on it when he's at her house.

"KJ?" I squinted my eyes only seeing the ceiling.

"Mama?" He showed his face smiling hard displaying his dimples.

"Duh" I said and he dropped his smile immediately. "What did you eat?"

"Pagetti and bolonai" he replied and I looked to the ceiling to figure out what he meant.

"Spaghetti bolognaise?" I asked and he nodded in the camera.

"Yo" Leon said leaning his head on my shoulder so that he was in the camera frame.

"Yo!" KJ repeated after him.

"What you telling me?"

"Nothin. Dada, nana and grandpa bringing me to cinema two-morrow. I'm excited" he said with a straight face.

"If you're excited why is your face like that?" I tilted my head at him.

"I am excited" he said in a happier tone still with an rbf.