Sonic Train - PT 01

Start from the beginning

I haven't really played any of Sonic.Exe's games except for "Ordinary Sonic." In that game you play as Sonic and just try to get to the end of each level as Exe pops up randomly. You have a time limit to get a tv/power up to send him away and yeah. It's pretty fun except for the boss fights. Those suck imo because Exe still tries to kill you and you have to deal with him & the boss and, sorry, I'm now ranting.

Anywho, I think he's an interesting character and chaos knows why I like some self-love ships (Sonic, Link from LOZ, etc. Again, don't judge {^.^'})
Like, I have a thing of seeing the originals being overpowered, overtaken, corrupted, or dominated by another version of themselves. Yes, I know what I said. 
I'm digressing again, sorry.

Sonic: ... is there a reason I'm chained?
Exe: Just to make sure you keep standing  is all.
Sonic: And... why wouldn't I be?
Exe: I don't want your knees to give out.
Sonic: ... ... why would my knees give out?
Exe: 'Cause I need to finish milking my little HedgeCow. 
Sonic: You're sick...
Exe: Only for you, baby, only for you~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

03.

Zeronic

(Goodest of Bois)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

I have to be careful with this one. So this is technically Sonfinite but not, if that makes any sense.  I guess it would be Zeronic, haa, I'm not sure. It's Zero, not Infinite, so yeah.
I can't really say too much on this without crossing over to Sonfinite, which I have so~ much to say on that one. Ahem, sorry.

But I love the idea of Zero actually meeting Sonic canonically and not my lovely dovey headcanon. Like how would mercenary Zero and his squad act towards Sonic? Would they be enemies? Mutuals? I'll help, but don't expect anything in return type friendship (I think I'm /pushing it with the "f" word {^.^'}) And yes, I know I said his squad even though they were K.I.A by Shadow.
That's just a fun little thought that haunts me at night at times, jk.

Sonic: Aw, what's the matter Cuddles? I know you like this.
Cuddles: I told you not to call me that! And no I don't!
Sonic: But you're such a good boy!
Zero: I swear I will turn you around and spank you---! 
Sonic: ...
Zero: ...
Sonic: ...didn't know you were into that sort of thing..
Zero: ... just shut up and give me head pats already... ...