Could it be?
It could be, I can't stand Mert. I'd find that money no matter what.

I quit work around ten in the evening. I waited at the door. After a while, Bouquet came out again with a cigarette in her hand.
"Let's come with me."
We took a taxi and got off somewhere around Kadırga. We walked a little in the back streets. The hour passed and the streets were deserted. I was following him. We entered a remote street. I'm very nervous, they didn't look like very safe places. Ruined houses, garbage-filled streets... We kept walking. We approached a long iron gate. Dog sounds echoed everywhere. He slammed the rusty iron door noisily. It was like a warehouse. I was scared for good. Buket was aware of it: "don't be scared of, come, there is no problem, your need one is here." She said.

When we walked in, a man at the table seemed to be waiting for us. Man; He was a dark, curly-haired man with half gray hair and a mustache yellowed from the cigarette he smoked. By eating a huge pizza in front of him, he said that:
"Come sis, come and sit down."
I sat down slowly. Wrapping pizza, sniffing, cleaning yellowed teeth with tongue:

"You need money right." He said.

"Yes sir."
"Is a hundred thousand?"
Obviously, Buket has talked about everything. The room is already against the wall playing with its nails.
"Yes."
"Okey, no problem. We can immediately."
"Really?"
"Yes, but we take a little difference."
"While saying 'little'?"
" So now we do not provide public service. Let's have a profit too, right, sister? Fifty thousand difference?"
Fifty thousand? No, I couldn't have paid it. By standing up:
"I cannot pay it, sorry."
"You know sis."

I headed towards the door, but I have to get this money, how do I do it? Then I did my own accounting.
I'll pay, what will happen, it's not a horse or a camel.

By going back again:

"Okey we dealt, let's give money."
"You have 5 months sis."
He said and took out a hundred thousand and placed it on the table in front of me. I immediately took the money and put it in my purse.
"Signature or etc."

By smiling cattily:

"Signature is not necessary sis. Be relax. You'll pay this money, I do not have any doubt about it."

I just got out of there. I was walking fast down the street. I had to find a taxi, it was deserted. I was walking with strides. The sound of my heels bothered even me. There was a tramp sitting on the ground as we walked. She was looking carefully at one point. I looked where she was looking. I can't be!!! It was the old woman I saw in my window that day. I walked briskly. I looked behind me at intervals, the woman was following me. How? How? She could walk that fast at this age. I could not open the distance. I was so tired. While I was trying to breathe for a few seconds, he suddenly appeared in front of me. I couldn't see his face. Her face was covered by the dress that covered her whole body. She held a cane with one hand and the other in a fist. She began to slowly raise her fisted hand. In a strange way, I was suddenly afraid. I felt numb. She extended her hand to me to give me something. I slowly extended my hand to her. She placed her fist on my palm and slowly opened it, putting something in my palm. I was horrified when I looked at my palm. Because I was holding a pair of bloodshot eyes in my hand. In that fear and horror, I threw them to the ground. I collapsed to the ground, completely losing myself.

Then a voice:

"Are you well?"
A well-dressed gentleman on my head. I looked over and there was no woman.

I looked into the eyes I threw on the ground and they weren't there.

I was shocked now that I was having nightmares while I was awake?