09 || Suspicious Rain

Her lungs are hardly begging for air and Indie is actually keeping up with Donnie very well. While she continued her parkour skills behind him, she felt a light vibration coming from her pocket, but she couldn't stop to check her phone at the moment. The notification coming from her phone was letting her know that she was missing a phone call and it needed to wait until she was at a full stop.

"Where are we going?!" Indie called out to Donnie.

"Almost there!" Don responded, purposely falling into another alleyway that had more light shining into it.

Indie leaps over a gap and stops at the edge to look down at the occurring conversation. Below her, she could see Donnie joining up with his brothers and this was raising her pulse with excitement.

Contain yourself...

The young girl took a deep breath and hops downward to land behind the Brothers. Instantly, she listened to the commotion coming from a friend of theirs, a human with a bloody bottom lip and a dislocated shoulder. 

"What happened?" The blue-masked turtle asked, having a little stockier physique than Donnie. He was wearing a pair of dark jeans and had some tattoos decorating his biceps.

The man which Indie recognized right away made her smile lightly before approaching the Brothers from behind. Vernon rambled about what had happened just a few minutes ago while writhing in pain. "I-I did what was according to plan-- ah! She just appeared out of the blue and WHAM!"

As Vern caught the Brothers up on his story, Donnie was examining Vern thoroughly to make sure he wasn't seriously injured. He found his friend had a dislocated shoulder and realized his lip would need stitches. Vern's chin and mouth are covered in blood... a little too much blood. Whoever did this intended to do some damage, yet get a message across. This person is dangerous. But Indie didn't attack Vern...

Who did this?

Before the Brothers could notice Indie was behind them, she reached into her pocket and brought out her smartphone to that missed call from an unknown caller. When she opened up the text messages, a brand new text popped up on the screen.

Tᴇxᴛ Mᴇssᴀɢᴇ
Rᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ 7:59ᴘᴍ

Rory: Cᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴊᴏɪɴ ɪɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ? >:) ʏᴏᴜʀ 11 ᴏ'ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ

Indie cocked an eyebrow at this message and looks in the direction of 11 o'clock to get a clear view of a woman's silhouette standing tall under the rain. This figure had a weapon in her hands and holstered it before disappearing into the darkness of the city. The young girl who is finally in physical contact with the terrapins responds to this message, definitely knowing who it is.

Tᴇxᴛ Mᴇssᴀɢᴇ
Sᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴛ 8:00ᴘᴍ

Violetta: Kᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʟᴏᴡ. Tʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀɪᴛʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ.

Rᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ 8:00ᴘᴍ

Rory: Sᴀʏ ʟᴇss, sɪsᴛᴇʀ...

Indie pockets her phone and clears her throat loudly to get the Brothers' and Vern's attention. As soon as she got all eyes on her, the turtle in a red mask and a heavier build narrowed his eyes at her. "Who the hell is she?" He pointed at her.

Indie scoffed. "It isn't nice to point fingers." She walked forward, walking in between a turtle in an orange mask and a turtle in blue. Indie chose to approach Vern, surprising him with her appearance at this little fiesta.