Epilogue

*Few years later*

"Jaden, this is beautiful... but what are we doing?" I asked. "Do you remember us coming here like... years ago..." he asked. "All I remember is us coming here for a date and me saying it would be the perfect spot for a proposal." I said. He let out a small laugh. "I love you." Jaden said before he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me in to kiss him. As we pulled apart I smiled at him. "I love you too."

"You know what I think is crazy?" He asked. "What's that?" I asked. "That even when we broke up, you still wore the promise ring I gave you." He said. "Yeah, because I hoped that we would be okay." I said. He smiled. "That's why I love you so much, you had hope when I thought I lost the best thing in my life for good." He said. I smiled. "So, I made you the promise that I would always be there for you when you need it, that I would never stop loving you,  and I would treat you the way you need to be treated, and I've done everything in my power to stick to that." "And you have." I said with a smile. "There is one thing I haven't done yet." He said. I stood there more confused than ever. He stepped back slightly and he reached into his sweater pocket. "J..." He smiled at me.

He bent down onto one knee, and my hands covered my mouth out of shock. "Holy shit." I said making him laugh. "Chloe, as much as Baker fits you... Will you marry me and become Chloe Hossler?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled. "Yes?" He asked. "Yes." I said with a small laugh. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me picking me up and spinning me around. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said back. I pulled away slightly and kissed him.

He set me back down on the ground and he took my promise ring off and then he placed the new ring on. I hugged him once more, and I felt myself tear up. "I love you so so much J." I said. "I love you too." He said.

*Years Later*

"I don't wanna go!" "Too bad." I said. "How is grandpa even still living!?! Didn't you say he was like always on drugs?" I looked at Jaden just having enough of our daughter talking back. "We're going to see grandpa even if you don't want to. So you better go get ready! And I swear if you aren't ready in 20 minutes then you're grounded!" I said. Just like that the door slammed. I let out a loud groan. I turned around seeing Jaden standing there. "You handled that beautifully." He said with a joking smile. "Shut up." I said. He laughed slightly. "I don't get it, I don't understand what's going on with her. The past month she has been acting so weird." I said. "Have you tried talking to her about it?" Jaden asked. "Yeah, she just says it's nothing and won't tell me anything." I said. "You want me to talk to her?" He asked. "You can try." I said.

"Mom? Is Bailey okay?" I heard Peter ask. I looked over seeing our 9 year old son. "She's fine." "You sure? She was crying in her room." I looked at Jaden and let out a small sigh. "I'll be back." I said. I went upstairs and into Bailey's room. "Hey Bails, can I come in?" I asked. "Are you coming in to yell at me?" She asked. "No." I said. "Then yeah." She added. I walked in and saw her sitting on the edge of her bed with her head in her hands. "What's going on?" I asked her as I sat down next to her. "I can't tell you." She said. "Why not." "Something happened, and you won't believe me if I told you." She said. I grabbed her hand and she looked at me. "I promise I'll believe you. No matter what." I said. "You know how I've been hanging out with Tommy a lot?" She asked. "Yeah?" I said as more of a question. "We started dating, and I didn't tell you and dad cause I was scared you would be mad." "Why wouldn't I believe that?" I asked. "That's not it." I said. "Okay, so what else?" I asked. "You know how I said I was staying with Taylor?" I asked. "Yeah?" "Taylor was covering for me so that way I could spend the night with Tommy." I took a deep breath. "Okay..." I said. "I was just going over there cause he said he wanted to cuddle while we slept. And that we could stay up and watch movies..." She said. "Bails...." I said as I squeezed her hand a little. "He forced me to do things with him, and I was so scared. I just came home and didn't talk to anyone. And I haven't seen him since. Until today..." She said. "Bails, did he do anything again today?" I asked. She said, "not like that... but he did something else." She said. "What happened?" She took a deep breath. "This is the part I was most scared to tell you." She said. "It's okay, I promise whatever is going on we'll be here for you. Me, your dad, and your brother." I said. She nodded. "I started explaining some things that were off to Taylor... and she stole one of her moms pregnancy tests and had me take one. And I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant." She said. "Oh sweetie." I said. "I told Tommy today. And..." she stood up and took a deep breath. "Bails..." she lifted the large sweater showing the bruises in her stomach. I jumped up and hugged her. "I'm so so sorry baby girl." I said. She started crying. "I'm so scared mom." She said. "I know baby, but you're not gonna go through it alone. We're here with you every step of the way." I said. "Do you think dad will be mad?" She asked. "He'll be mad, but not at you. Never at you." I said. "Will you tell him?" She asked. "You want me to?" I asked. "Yes please." She said. "Then yeah, I will." I said. "Thank you." She said. Just then the bedroom door opened revealing Peter. "Are you okay sis?" He asked. "Yeah." Bailey said as we pulled apart. Peter ran to Bailey and hugged her. I saw Jaden standing in the doorway. "I'll be right back." I said. Bailey nodded. I walked to Jaden and we both stepped out of the room and I closed the door. "Is everything okay?" He asked. Then, I told him.

We walked back into the room and saw Peter and Bailey playing around. I smiled. Bailey looked at us and Jaden mouthed, "I love you." She mouthed back. "I love you too." "Are we still going to grandpas?" Peter asked. I looked at bailey making sure she was okay. She nodded to me. "Yeah." I said. "Yayyyyy!" Peter yelled. I laughed. Peter ran out of the room. "Bailey, we're always here for you. You know that right?" Jaden asked. She nodded. "Yeah." She said. She walked over to us and we both hugged her at the same time.

(HERE IS THE END OF THE BOOK!!!! Holy shit this was a long ass book... honestly I think it's my longest one! I hope you all enjoyed this! I literally got the idea after watching Jadens tour videos from the TMAT tour. Soooo... I hope you all enjoyed this once again. I love you all and thank you so much for the support on the book! <3)