Chapter 40

"Epic..." My dad said as he realized what was in the box. We all laughed a little. He opened the box and said, "I already know the first spell I'm gonna cast with this obviously." "Obviously." Jaden said macking him with a small laugh. As he pulled the wand out he set the box down and Jaden said, "Everyone back the fuck up." My dad then pointed the wand, he swoshed it around and said, "Alhomora." ANd then he took a puff of his blut. "What the fuck that shit works!" He said making everyone laugh. Jaden stepped closer to me and my dad said, "Duudeeee." I saw him smile then look at Jaden he pointed the wantat him. "Back the fuck up draco." Jaden put his hands up and walked backwards making us all laugh.

After awhile we all went inside as they got ready to go on stage. Jaden's mom had called him so he was trying to call her back and she wasn't responding. My dad and I walked over to Jaden. "Look agt this fucking asshole." My dad said making me laugh. "You on a phone call still?" My dad asked. "Nah-" Jaden was cut off by my dad throwing a case of water at him. "Oh my god." I said. Jaden tried to catch it, but failed, and then he just kicked it as it hit the ground. My dad and I looked at each other trying not to laugh.

"Catch." Jaden said before he threw a water bottle in my direction. Then him and my dad started throwing some at each other. Jaden picked up 3 of them and tried to juggle, but he failed. My dad then picked up three and started juggling. He dropped on then held up the other two, he squeezed a little too hard and water shot out of the bottom of the bottle hitting the tour manager's glasses. We all three froze and our jaws dropped. I showed the camera the water on his glasses as he wiper it off. I started laughing hard as I realized what had happened.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." My dad said, but just then he squeezed the bottle again making more water come out. After a bit of my dad being overly amused by that water bottle, he picked up the case of water and he started swinging it around. Bottles went flying. As he did so he grabbed Jaden's phone and he placed the water bottle case in Jaden's hand. "Hello?" Jaden said as he brought the case of water up to his ear pretending it was his phone. After a moment Jaden grabbed a bottle of water for him and my dad. "You want one?" He asked me. "Sure." I said. He handed my dad his and walked over and handed me mine. "Thanks." I said with a smile.

My dad took a drink of the water as he went to walk into the dressing room. "You're a good kid." He said to Jaden as he patted his shoulder. "You're a good kid? What does that even mean right now?" Jaden asked with a small chuckle. I laughed a little as well. "Oh thats so art deco." My dad said. I was confused not really understanding him. Which is nothing new. Jaden laughed then said, "So meta bro." I laughed a little.

"That's ahead of your fucking time. That's so fucking socrates of you dog. That's so homer dude. That's so fucking aristotle dude. Straight up. That's hard. Dude, super cool." My dad said. "Yeah, super Homer of you." Jaden said making fun of my dad. I laughed a little. "Super fucking cool, chipotle ranch all over my fucking index and middle finger. That's so awesome. Those are also the two fingers in which connect orions belt." My dad said. "You guys are so weird. I'm leaving." I said as I started walking away.

*Later*

As Jaden came off stage I hugged him. "You're so sweaty." I said with a small laugh. "Well, that's kina what happens when I'm going crazy on stage in a humid venue." He said, and I laughed. "It's okay, it's kinda hot." I said. "Believe me. I know." He said. Obviously not meaning it in the way I did, and we both laughed. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back, it as just filled with love. We pulled apart and I looked at him with a smile. I then heard someone clear their throat. I turned and saw Travis. "Oh. Sorry." I said to Travis. "Thats alright." He said with a bit of a smile. "What's up?" I asked. "I actually have a question for you." He said. I looked at him confused. "Okay?" I said as more of a question.

"I was wondering how you would feel about being signed to DTA Records." He said. My jaw dropped. I looked at Jaden and he smiled at me. "Holy shit." I said making them both laugh. "I wanted to ask earlier but I was worried about you two being signed to the lable in case something were to happen with you two." He said. "And now?" I asked. "I don't think anything will happen. But if it does, I know you two can handle it." He said. "Soooo?" He asked. "I would love to!" I said woth a smile and he laughed a bit. "Thank you uncle Trav." I said. "That you for giving me a new talent." He said and I laughed a little. "Ican't believe this." I said. I walked over and hugged Travis. "We will work on paperwork and stuff tomorrow." He said. "Okay." I said with a smile. "You two have fun. Don't do anything stupid." He said and I laughed. As he walked away I turned back to look at Jaden.

"Did that just happen?" I asked. "It did." He said with a wide smile. "Holy shit!" I said making Jaden laugh. He pulled me in and hugged me. He kissed me, but pulled away quickly after, "I think this calls for a celebration." He said with a smirk. I bit my lip a little. "Yeah, I think so." I said with a smile. He leaned in and kissed me again. "You're so hot." He mumbled against my lips. "Let's get back to the bus before you get too carried away." "Good idea." He said.