Chapter 11

"UGH! You guys are so cute! And you are making me feel so single!" Sophie yelled as she threw a pillow at me. Jaden and I both laughed. "So Jaden, how did it go with Travis? Like besides the fact that you are signed to his label." I asked. "It went really well honestly. Travis wants me to release another song soon." "Another? You just had a song come out." He laughed. "I know. But it'll be my first thing as a signed artist." "Well, I'm sure whatever you come up with will be amazing." He smiled and I kissed his cheek.

"STOP MAKING ME FEEL SINGLE!" Sophie yelled again making us all thaugh. "What if we change that?" Jaden asked. Sophie and I looked at each other then back to him. "J, you do realize you already have a girlfriend, right?" I asked. "NOT ME! I MEANT QUINTON!" Jaden yelled making me laugh. "Waitttt! They would be so cute together!" I said. "Who's Quinton?" Sophie asked. "One of the sway boys." I said. "So, one of your friends?" She asked Jaden. He nodded in response. "What if we do a double date. And also like a "Blind date" for you guys?" I asked. "Thats a great idea."

"Uhhh, I don't know. I thought you said that sway was full of fuck boys." Sophie said. Jaden snapped his head to me, "HEY!" "Okay! You know that you all are fuck boys." I said looking at him as he pretended to be hurt. "Fair enough." He said as he shrugged. "And Quinton and Kio are like the two least fuck boys you'll get in LA." I said softly. "And why did you just immedeatly jump to Quinton?" She asked. "Because Kio's got a girl, and Quinto keeps complaining about being single." Sophie and I both laughed. "I mean I wouldn't be opposed to a double date." She said as she shrugged. "YES!" Jaden and I both yelled at the same time. "Don't get your hopes up, what if he says no?" "He wont." I said. "How do you know?" She asked. "For one, he's desprate. And for two, we aren't gonna give him a choice." Jaden said making Sophine and I laugh.

*Time skip*

"He's all for it." Jaden said with a smile. "Great, so date night Friday?" I asked. He nodded. "What are we going to do?" Sophie asked. "That Quinton and I can figure out." Jaden said. "Okay, is it gonna be fancy, or casual? Cause I don't have clothes for a fancy date, and I honestly don't know what to wear if its casual." "SOPHIE! Relax, you can barrow my clothes." I said with a smile. "Yeah, right. Sorry." She said. I leaned over to Jadens ear and whispered. "She's nervous." He chuckled then said, "I can tell."

*Friday Night*

So Sophie and I are going to meet the boys at a restraunt that they found. Its super casual so that way Sophie and Quinton are a little less stressed.

(Chloe Outfit)