Chapter 46

Weeks and weeks of tour prep, and here we are. Tonight is my first show and I'm going over the setlist with my band. Will is the drummer, Andy, shes my basist, DJ is the guitarist, and I will alternate from just singing to singing and playing piano, or to playing an acoustic guitar. "Wait, La Di Die? I would be singing it alone. I know it's not that bad, but I'd really perfer not to sing that one without Jaden." "It's too late, Sarah already got the set lists printed out and we can't change it, not when the show is in 2 hours." Will said. I groaned a little. "All right, then I guess I have no choice." I said. "Sorry Chlo." Andy said. I looked at her and smiled.

See, my band is made up of the people I grew up with. We used to play pretend that we were a band, and that DJ's garage was a huge arena stage. We all continued talking through me being put in a group home for orphans, all the way through me being in LA. So as soon as I found out about tour, I knew who would be my band.  "We got this! First show of tour, sold out!" Will said. "Yessss!" I said. I did our groups little handshake with Will and he smiled. "This is gonna be amazing." I said with a smile. "Chloe Time to go!" I heard. I shrugged. "Meet And Greets!" I said excitedly. They smiled. "I'll see you guys in a bit." I said. "Yeah." I did the small handshake with both Andy and DJ, and then I followed Sarah to where the meet and greets will be held.

I stood infront of the backdrop and a security guard came over. "Okay so we have people all over the room if you need help or anything get one of us. The fans aren't allowed to use their phones to record or to take pictures. We will take a few different pictures and post them on the site." "Okay, thank you." I said with a smile. "You ready?" I heard Sarah ask. "Yeah." I said with a smile. "Alright, everyone is coming in in 3 minutes." I smiled and she walked off. I quickly texted Jaden. He has an off day while they travel to the next show so he's been texting me all day. As I saw people walking in I smiled.

They lined up and there was these 2 teen girls waking up. "Hiiii!" I said with a smile. "Hi." One of the girls said.

*Later*

This little girl came up with who I'm guessing was her mom. The girl was maybe like 6 years old. "Oh my god you are so precious." I said. She walked over to me. "Can I have a hug?" She asked. "Yes! Of course." I squatted down and I hugged her. "How old are you?" I asked. "5." She said. "Oh my gosh you're so little. Is the show gonna be to loud for you?" I asked. She shook her head. "Okay, well I suggest you guys sit at the bar. It makes it easier to get out if something happens." I said to her mom. She smiled at me. "I have something for you." The little girl said. She then showed me a pink, purple, and blue beaded bracelet with a C and a B. "C for Chloe and B for Bailey." She said. "Awe I love it." She handed it to me and I put it on, and then I saw she had one. "Awe we match." I said she smiled. "This is my new favorite bracelet." I said with a smile.

*later*

The band and I did a group hug. "We made it guys." I said. "We made it." They all repeated after me. "Let's go!" I said excitedly. They all went out on the stage as the lights were dark. Music started to play and I looked over at Sarah. She gave me a smile then mouthed, "you've got this." I smiled back. I grabbed the mic and as it was my que I said, "Can we be young forever?" I smiled then I walked up the stairs as the light flashed. I walked out to the stage and over to my mic stand. Fans screamed and I smiled and waved a little. Just then the band started to play the first track which was I hope you're misrable until you're dead.

I still hear your voice, tryna rip my world to pieces
But I'm not your toy, you can break and leave there bleeding
The damage is done, moving on if I'm ready or not
But you drag me through mud, here I come now, I'm petty as fuck

I smiled as I heard the fans singing the words.

I hope you never fall in love again
I hope you be yourself and lose your friends
I hope they call you out for shit you said
I hope you're miserable until you're dead
I hope you're miserable, oh
So fucking miserable, oh
I hopе you're miserable
I hopе you're miserable until you're dead