Chapter 59

*Few Weeks Later*

"Soooo... what exactly are we?" I asked. Jaden looked at me with a smile. "What do you want us to be?" He asked. I shrugged. Of course I had an answer. But I wasn't gonna say it. "Chloe, will you please be my girlfriend again?" He asked. "I would love to be your girlfriend again." I said. He smiled and leaned forward and kissed but lips softly. "Tour tomorrow. You excited?" I asked. "Yeah, I am. I can't wait to perform for the fans." He said with a smile. His eyes were wide, and he was truly happy. I loved seeing him like this. See, this is the Jaden I missed. "What are you smiling about?" He asked. "You J. I love you so much. I'm so happy while seeing you happy." I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. I wrapped my arms around him and took in the feeling of warmth, and the smell of his fair cologne, and the sound of his steady heartbeat. This is my perfect place. Here in his arms. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I said bad in the same tone.

*Later The Next Day*

I was laying in the bed I had missed sharing with Jaden, as my phone rang. I grabbed it and saw it was Jaden. "Hey." I said happily. "Hey." He responded sounding upset. "What happened? Are you okay?" I asked. "We have to cancel the first two shows of tour. We're stuck in snow. I feel horrible. If we would've left yesterday like we originally planned we could have gotten to the first show." He said. "Oh, J I'm so sorry." "I feel so bad that I have to cancel." "I mean you could always make up shows. You know?" I asked. "Yeah, you're right." He says with a sigh. "I'm really sorry about the shows." I said. He stayed quiet.

*Later*

I spent the day at hype. Made more TikTok's, and I still had people thinking me and Jacob were dating. But seriously we're just friends.

(Sorry Ik this is super short but I love you all)