Chapter 20

(2:52)
Heyits.Chloe: Cuddling isn't supposed to hurt! *jadenhossler

*comments*

Fan: you guys are so cute!

Addi: that's a new shirt....
Heyits.Chloe:^ yeah I just got it

Fan: happy late birthday!!!
Heyits.Chloe:^ thank you

Fan: cuties!

Jadenhossler: I'm sorry baby!
Heyits.Chloe: 🥺

I rolled over and cuddled up to Jaden. "Hi baby, how did you sleep?" He asked me. "Good." I said. "I was a little uncomfortable. After last night." He nodded then asked, "How are you feeling now?" "Normal. Nothing different." I said. "Good." He softly kissed my lips. "I love you so much." He said with a coy smile. "I love you too."

Soon I got out of bed and changed out of Jadens clothes. I don't want my dad to put the pieces together. While moving I realized I was still a little sore from last night. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. Jaden came up behind me and snaked his arms around my waist. "You're still sore aren't you?" Jaden asked. "Yeah a little." I said softly. "It's okay, it'll feel better soon. I promise." He said as he kissed my shoulder. "I know." I said softly. Jaden and I walked downstairs to find something to eat, and Jaden got a call. "I'll be right back." He said before answering it and walking outside.

"Hey kiddo." I looked over and saw my dad walking over. "Hey." I said with a smile. "How'd you sleep?" He asked. "Good. You?" "Good." He said. "Did Jaden stay over?" He asked me. "Uh yeah." "Where is he?" "Outside, someone called him so he stepped out." "Oh, okay." He said. "You want some eggs?" I asked him. "Sure." He said with a smile. I quickly made scrambled eggs and put some on three plates, one for me, one for my dad, and one for Jaden. I walked over to my dad and handed him his plate. And I realized he had noticed my small limp. My face went red from embarrassment and he just laughed. "I-uh-I" I decided just to not talk. "Trust me, I know you guys didn't go straight to bed. Thin walls." He said and I covered my face in embarrassment. Just then Jaden walks in. "Hey." He said to my dad. "Hey." My dad said with a small smirk. "Oh my god." I said with embarrassment radiating off me. "You okay?" Jaden asked me. "Yeah." I said with a sigh.

*few hours later*

Jaden had to leave, he had some thing he had to help out with at Sway. So I decided on going to Sophie's apartment. "Oh before you go, I have a late birthday gift for you." My dad said. I looked at him confused and he grabbed out a box. He softly tossed it to me and I opened the box, revealing a key. A car key. "You didn't..." I said surprised. He smiled then said, "go look in the garage." I went to the garage and saw it.

"Holy shit dad! Thank you!" I turned around and hugged him

"Holy shit dad! Thank you!" I turned around and hugged him. "So you like it?" He asked. "I love it! How did you know it was my dream car?" I asked him. "I had some help from a friend of yours." I was thinking about who it could be. Just then I got a text.

S: So, how do you like it?

"Sophie helped you?" I asked him. He nodded. I hugged him again then he said, "Please be careful." "I will." I said with a smile. I went back inside and got my stuff. And then I got in my car and drive to Sophie's.

I knocked on the door and she opened it almost immedeatly. "So, how do you like your car?" Sophie asked me. "Oh my god I love it!" I said hapily. "I'm glad."

(A/n: sorry for such a late update... And for a short chapter...)