Chapter 19

I got ready for my party.

I then curled my hair and did my makeup

I then curled my hair and did my makeup. I looked to Sophie and she smiled "You look hot!" I just laughed then said, "You do too!" I looked in the mirror. "I don't know that I like this dress." I said with a sigh. "Stopppp! You look beautiful. Now sit and talk to me." I laughed and said, "Okay, about what?" I said as I took a drink of my water. "Hmmm, have you and Jaden had sex yet?" She asked making me nearly spit out my water. I quickly swallowed it and said, "No, we haven't." I said. "Have you at all?" She asked. I shook my head. "Oh... do you want to?" She asked. "Maybe. I'm not sure. I guess I'll know I'm ready when I'm ready. And luckily Jaden has been amazing and actually holding off." I said. "That's sweet." She said with a smile.

*Party*

I was downstairs as music was playing and I saw people dancing. I looked over to the door seeing Jaden and he walked in. He looked so good.

"Wow, your man is looking good

"Wow, your man is looking good." Sophie said. I laughed then she said, "Go on, go get him." I laughed and walked over to him. "Damn baby, you look amazing." He said with a wide smile. "Thanks, you do too." I said. He hugged me then pulled me in for a deep kiss. "Happy birthday baby." He said with a smile. "Thank you." "So, since I couldn't give you your gift earlier, can I give it to you now?" He asked. "Sure." I said with a smile. He put his hand in his pocket and then pulled out a velvet box. As he opened it I saw a beautiful ring. "Jaden, I know I'm legally an adult now, but that doesn't mean I wanna get married right now." He laughed and said, "It's a promise ring." He said with a smile.

Then he said, "And so, I promise that I will always be here for you, that I will love you endlessly, that I will treat you like the absolute queen that you are, and that one day, I will replace this ring, with a real one. One after we say I Do." A tear rolled down my cheek. "That's a lot to promise at a young age. Are you sure bub?" I asked. "I'm sure. You are truly the best thing to ever walk into my life. I never want to loose you." I smiled and then he placed the ring in my ring finger. "I love you." I said with a smile. "I love you too." He said before he kissed me.

I spent the night with my friends and some family. But soon people left, my dad and Casie went to bed, so it was just me and Jaden left. "You're staying tonight, right?" I asked. "As if you didn't already know the answer." He said causing us both to laugh. We went up to my room Jaden changed in the bathroom into a pair of sweatpants he left here. I went into the bathroom to change, but I decided to grab my shirts instead of my sweatpants. So as I walked back out I was saw Jaden sitting on my bed shirtless scrolling through his phone. Not gonna lie, he was turning me on, hard core. I debated if I should do anything about it or not, but I decided, fuck it. I walked over to Jaden and crawled on the bed and over to him. "I thought you were changing out of your dress."

Instead of saying anything, I just kissed him. "What was that for?" He asked as I pulled away. "J?" I asked. "Yes baby?" "I-uh- I think I'm ready." I said. "For what?" He asked. I smiled and kissed him again. This time he deepened it. "Baby, I don't want you doing anything you'll regret." He said. "I won't regret it. I want to loose it to you. I want it ti be you." I said. "You sure baby?" He asked. I nodded then said, "Yes, I'm sure. I want you so bad right now." He looked me in the eyes and said, "Okay, but if you want to stop at all, just tell me. Okay?" I nodded.

*after*

I laid there, our bodies stuck together as if there was glue holing us. "You okay baby?" He asked. "I'm amazing." I said out of breath a little. "How was your first time?" He asked. "It was perfect, I wouldn't ask for anything different." We both just talked a little. "J, I'm tired." "That's okay baby. We can go to sleep." He then went to get up. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "I'm just gonna go get a wash cloth to help clean you up before we go to bed." He said almost as a whisper. He went to the bathroom, and came back almost instantly. He took a warm wet washcloth and helped clean me. "Do you want me to help you into your clothes?" He asked. "Yes please." I said with a sigh. He smiled then brought over his boxers and his shirt. He helped me pull on the boxers and then helped me button the shirt. "There you go baby." He said with a smile as he kissed the tip of my nose.

Jaden pulled on his sweatpants and and then laid next to me. "You're so beautiful." He said with a smile. I blushed slightly. "I love you, and thank you for trusting me enough to let me be the one to take away your innocence." "I love you too, and thank you for being trustworthy, and being gentle with me." "And I always will be." He said with a smile. He kissed my forehead then said, "Okay, get some rest. I know you're exhausted."