Chapter 21

I laid on Jaden's bed waiting for him to come back to sway. He was out at the studio all night and I was waiting at sway to surprise him with a few different things. As I waited I decided to post a video of Jaden and I on tiktok.

(12:15)

heyits.chloe: Ugh missing him. Too bad hes a rockstar *jadenhossler

*Comments*

Fan: Does this mean more Jxdn songs?

Fan: UGHHH YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!

Fan: cutiesssss!

jadenhossler: Holy fuck that's cute
heyits.chloe:^ All you bub

Fan: Fuck my own love life, I just wanna see this cute couple content!

I smiled at the video. The small clips from when I was with Jaden for the past few months. My life feels like it's not real. How can it be!? Just then my phone started ringing. It was Jaden facetiming me. I made it so he wouldn't be able to tell I was in his room then answered. "Hi baby." He said. "Hi." I said back. "Sorry, I know it's hella late. But I really fuking miss you. And that video you posted made me miss you more." "Ugh, I know J. I miss you too." I said. Jaden has been so busy with music. I mean, he's working on an album already, he has a new song coming out in a week, and he is planning the release for more. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "I'm just now getting back to sway. I'm probably just gonna go straight to bed." He said. "Okay, well then I love you and I can text you when you wake up." I said. "No, please don't hang up. I just wanna see your face and hear your voice a little longer." He said. "Okay."

I saw him walking up the stairs and I smiled. Soon he got to his door, and opened it. Instantly he saw me and his eyes lit up. He ran over to me and jumped on me. He started covering my face in quick kisses making me laugh. He pulled away and looked at me. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I wanted to see you. I missed you like, a lot." I said. He kissed my lips, and it was full of love. As we pulled apart he looked at me with a smile. "I also brought some of your favorite snacks and drinks." I said with a small chuckle. "What the hell did I do to deserve you?" He asked before he kissed me again.

He let his body fall limp ontop of mine and he laid with his face in my neck. I brought my hand up to comb through his hair with my nails. "You tired bub?" I asked him. He nodded. "Go to sleep." "But I wanna stay up with you." He said. "Go to bed rockstar. We have all day tomorrow." "But I missed you." He said. "Just go to bed." I kissed his hea and I soon heard soft snores. It wasn't often that Jaden was so clingy, and so soft. So when he was, I wouldn't complain. "I love you." I said. I know he didn't hear me since he was asleep, but I just wanted to tell him that before I fell asleep myself.

*Next Day*

"I SWEAR TO GOD WHO THE HELL IS FUCKING AT 9 IN THE FUCKING MORNING!" I yelled making Jaden laugh. "Quinton is in the room next to mine." Jaden said. "UGHHH!" I yelled making Jaden laugh more. "I swear, I'm gonna kill him. And Sophie! God damn! People are trying to fucking sleep!" Jaden wrapped his arms around me. "Aweee, is my baby grumpy?" He asked in a pouty voice. I gave him a death stare. I knew he got the hint that I did not want to be messed with right now. "Do you need anything? Tampons? Water? Snack? Heating pad?" He asked. I groaned. "I just want cuddles." I said. "I can do that." He said with a smile. "What's your pain level on a scale from 1-10?" He asked. "8.6" I said as I groaned in pain. "I'm sorry baby. Is there anything I can do to help?" I shook my head. As we laid together Jaden placed his hand when my cramps were the worst, and he massaged that spot to help with the cramps. "You're so good to me J." I said. "I try to be the best boyfriend to you that I can be. I just hope it's enough." He said. "Bub, it's way more than enough." I said. He smiled and kissed my neck softly.