chapter 5: decisions, decisions

cw: opening smut

-----

"Relax for me, beautiful. I want you to enjoy this."

Aki's slick mouth trails kisses from your collarbone to the crease of your thigh; your wet mound glistens through your near-translucent organza underwear. He reaches his hand up to your throat and applies pressure, hooking his finger on the hem of your panties with the other to move them out of the way and reveal your swollen clit.

You release the tension in your back, arms, belly, and legs and lay as softly as you can on his mattress. He feels you sink and slacken and rewards you by breathing in your scent before going nose-deep between your folds. He explores your opening, collecting your water on his tongue. Aki was very thirsty and it was hard for you to imagine a Yakuza boss sucking you down like this. You couldn't even remember how you ended up in his bed in the first place.

He pauses to grip your ankles and hold them back with his strong forearms. His grip around your throat grows tighter. The minor loss of oxygen makes the sensation of his suction on you more intense. You squirm under him and he pins your legs deeper into your chest.

"Drown me," he whispers between licks. He smacks when he pulls your clit in and out of his pursed lips in a steady motion, swirling his tongue on the sensitive area just between the hood and your trembling hole.

You reject his attempt to subdue you—grinding your pussy against his face, fighting the way he was pinning you down. You cry out softly and buck your pelvis up to meet more of him.

He releases you and routes his hand from around your neck to the space between your thighs before plugging you up with two thick fingers inside your sopping cunt—his index and middle—and his ring finger in your other hole. He wore a ring with some kind of insignia on that finger—much too gaudy to be a wedding ring. You knew Aki was too player for that kind of commitment anyway.

He slides his other hand up to twiddle your hard nipples. You sigh loudly and thread his dark, messy locs between your fingers. Pulling a fistful of his hair, you pull up the curve of your back and push Aki deeper when he presses his mouth to you. He kisses with it with fervor... nibbles on your inner parts... slurps up all your wetness. The pads of his fingertips catch both of your holes and slide against your warm ridges.

Your thighs tighten and he speeds up the motion of his fingers and his tongue, making a mess of his hand and his beautiful face.

"You ready to cum for me?" Aki beckons through his mouth's thrashing, which pushes you over the edge...

You wake suddenly, drenched in a cold sweat, your satin sheets clinging to your body. The fleshier parts of your pussy contain your wetness, which is slightly uncomfortable considering he wasn't here to do anything about it and you were too tired to finish the job.

It had been two weeks since Aki slayed the Devil on your back and you still hadn't given him an answer.

This was probably the third night you'd fantasized about him. Maybe this was your body's way of telling you to stop dragging your foot about it.

While your lips were sealed as you contemplated your decision to enter this... arrangement... with Aki, the tension at work was thick as ever. For you at least. He had been especially nice to you. Your work relationship was decent these days. You were even able to go on patrol with him with limited irritation now, although he'd been very intentional about not leaving the two of you alone again.

Aki had truly left the ball in your court. For the past two weeks, he didn't even bring up his proposition. In fact, he was the ultimate professional, keeping most of your interactions business only—besides the occasional lusty glance, brush of the shoulder, or finding some excuse to grab your waist and slide behind you.