chapter 14: same old mistakes

Note: more smutty smut 😅

Now, you are too wrapped up in Aki to truly care about the broken glasses on your kitchen floor.

His hands roam around your uniform, sliding you further back on the island. Your thighs part and make space for him to ease his body even closer. His tongue explores every crevice of your cheeks, teeth, papillae, and frenulum. He jumps down your throat, like he was attempting to swallow you from the inside. You can taste his last cigarette and this would usually turn you off but, not today. Suddenly, you wanted to savor every part of him and you hated yourself for it.

Then he pauses. He holds your face in his hands like a geisha doll worthy of his deepest inspection. He gazes at you, awe-struck. Like he didn't just lust after you in this moment, but felt something else. Something deeper.

Even as your small, curvy frame surfaces the dark marble, you are still not quite at his eye level. So, he tilts your chin upward and your wanton stare takes on a doe-ish glow. You feel... vulnerable.

"Don't take your eyes off of me," he commands. And the heat radiating from the pearl at the meeting of your thighs forces you to oblige.

He slithers his hand up your belly and carefully undoes each button of your shirt, while his opposite hand massages the crown of your scalp. Your eyes roll as the hairs raise on your skin and a tingle travels down your spine, relaxing you. The center of your lip bears the indentation of your teeth, not quite deep enough to break the thin tissue there.

Aki drapes the collar of your unbuttoned shirt just off your narrow shoulders, exposing your full C cups and black and white lace brassiere. Your eyes wander briefly and he promptly tips your chin back up to meet his gaze again. His deep blue eyes are so dreamy it makes it hard to rebuff him. So, you let him continue to explore you, your thighs parting a little further.

"I said, don't take your eyes off of me. You should know by now I don't like repeating myself, sweet girl," his voice dripping in dominance.

The inside of your waistband stretches at the touch of his well-manicured fingertips. He fumbles with the top button, then the zipper, not once breaking eye contact. You squirm under his grasp, barely being able to contain the discomfort of the slick throb mere inches from his hand.

"T-touch me, please," you softly beg, "please..."

Aki singularly chuckles, then firmly squeezes at the sides of your neck. He swipes two fingers across his wet tongue before dipping them into the top of your matching panties. You shudder in anticipation, bucking forward to guide his hand to the electricity buzzing in the center of your pelvis. He hovers his hand and stares deeply into your eyes—no—your soul.

"Always so needy and impatient..." He sounds so disappointed in you.

He moves his hand painfully slowly, first twiddling the groomed landing strip on your otherwise waxed mons pubis.

"I want you to be quiet. Hold it for me. Can you do that?"

You grimace and nod, gnawing on your lip again.

"You're a big girl. Use your words."

There's that huskiness again...

"Yes, I c—" A high pitched squeal escapes you when the pads of his fingers apply pressure to the hood of your clit.

"Tsk, not very quiet," he teases.

You aren't sure how he expected you to contain yourself and keep your eyes on him.

He lazily circles your sensitivity and aims his ring and pinky finger to flirt with your entrance. With each circle of his hands, the amount of your essence seems to double. Dilated pupils fixate on the handsome profile before you.