"I am sorry," Anna reached over and grabbed her sister's hand, "I know how much you care about him." Elsa simply nodded.

Anna could remember the first time that Elsa and Kalahan had met. Kalahan had been in training under his father to become the new advisor of the kingdom. His father had run the country while Elsa was too young to do it herself. After everything had come out about her powers and the kingdom was back to normal, Elsa took back the country and with Kalahan's help they worked together to rule. Anna had never seen Elsa fancy someone, but if there was anyone that she did like, it was definitely Kalahan. He was handsome, smart, and very ethical. He would be a perfect king. But of course Elsa, being a stubborn ox, didn't want to settle too soon and demanded that she had to rule on her own for the time being.

"Where is Kristoff?" Elsa asked. Anna giggled.

"He is on the beach with Olaf and Sven. They are gathering shells and all sorts of different things."

"Why on earth would they do that?" Elsa asked.

"Beats me, but anything for some peace and quiet right?" Anna said laughing.

"Boys," Elsa said.

"Tell me about it." Anna laughed.

**************************

"Sven!" Kristoff called, "Sven!" Kristoff looked up and down the beach trying to see the large reindeer.

"Sven!" Olaf called in his higher voice, he had his twig hands up near his face to mimic Kristoff's cupping around his mouth. "You know, I don't think that he can hear us. Maybe he went under the water." Kristoff rolled his eyes at the snowman.

"Yep, that's definitely what happened," Kristoff said, "Cause reindeers love water."

"Maybe he is flying," Olaf looked up at the blue morning sky.

"Why don't you keep an eye on the sky in case he is up there somewhere?" Kristoff sometimes got so annoyed at that snowman. Olaf looked at him and gaped.

"That's a great idea! You keep looking on the ground and I will search the skies!" Olaf said.

"Hop to it," Kristoff said as he walked further down the beach. As he walked he could hear Olaf calling Sven down from the sky. Kristoff shook his head.

He knew that Sven was just playing one of his games, it wouldn't take too long for him to get bored and come out. Sven was always laughing about his "Reindeer games," as he called them. Kristoff didn't get why that was so funny.

The sand crunched under his feet as he went farther down the beach. When he had finally left Olaf's voice far behind he sat down on the shore. He stared at the blue water as it crashed onto the beach. Far off shore he could see something bobbing up and down in the water. He frowned and strained his eyes to see what it was. Kristoff stood to get a better look at whatever it was. He could see that it was tan colored, kind of like a person . . .

Kristoff kicked off his shoes and pulled off his shirt and jacket and threw them onto the beach. He ran into the water and began swimming as fast as he could towards the figure in the water. The salt water splashed up into his eyes making it hard to see as he pulled at the water. His heart was racing as he swam. Someone's life was in his hands . . . if they were still alive.

Kristoff had underestimated the distance that the figure was off shore and before he knew it, the shore looked to be a daunting ways away. But he kept going. As he neared the figure he found out that it was a teenage guy. The guy was face down in the water and didn't seem to be moving.

"Hey!" Kristoff yelled, praying that he wasn't dead. He swam the last few feet and grabbed the guys shoulder, "Hey! Are you al-"

That was as far as he got before being launched twenty meters into the air. Kristoff screamed as he began to feel gravity take effect on him, pulling him back towards the water below. With a smack he hit the water. Everything went dark.