Chapter 671 - 680

Start from the beginning

  Although it is still possible to live, there is no electricity or internet, and the appearance and environment are not as comfortable as living in a villa.

  And when you see it, it reminds you of two thousand points.

  In this law and order society, it would be a waste to do this.

  In case a few flames come out, it's hard to explain it.

  "This..."

  Yan Senbo glanced at Fu Yizhi who was sitting next to him.

  Then he nodded, "Leave it to me with confidence. I know a designer who is very good at this kind of design."

  That's how to explain the trouble of a tulou game built in this place so quickly.

  Fortunately, the place is remote and it's still night.

  ##
  After watching Fu Anan spent two thousand points to transform the injustice earth building.

  Everyone tacitly stopped mentioning this matter.

  Return to the building of the villa.

  But the standing earth building seems to be moving towards her IQ.

  Fu An'an hung her right hand in front of her chest, and supported her face with her left hand in depression, with a somewhat unlovely expression on her face.

  "Don't be angry, the second floor is very useful."

  Fu Yizhi comforted.

  Then ask Su Cen about their finishing progress in City F.

  "The property under Ye Changfei's hands, we either buy it or report it for destruction. It is basically gone. There

  is still a little finishing work left. Su Cen will go back tomorrow and look at it personally." "

  The finishing work of City F will be handed over to others , you don't need to go, there are more important things waiting for you to do."

  Fu Yizhi sat on the main seat and said lightly,
  "Yan Senbo, you are in charge of repairing the earthen building to the extent that people can live in it in a few days, and counting and relocating the people who have come to the villa in the past few days. Su Cen and Xu Tian are responsible for accepting some transportation in the past few days

  . Something that came over.

  Zhang Xincheng, get ready for a new security system."

  Seeing Fu Yizhi continue to give orders, Fu Anan looked at him blankly, "Brother Fu, what's going to happen?" "

  Yes."

  Fu Yizhi clicked Next,
  "The third stage should be coming."

  The first, third stage? !

  Hearing this, Fu An'an immediately sat up straight.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 673 Reality 11
  Thinking about it carefully, it seems to make sense.

  The previous stage was when she became pre-S004 and the game stage was upgraded.

  This time it was her turn to be the last again.