Chapter 641 - 650

Start from the beginning

  Yu Xiaojun slowed down her pace, gradually distanced herself from Fu An'an, walked to a junction of stairs and corridors, and left from the stairs without hesitation.

  Fu An'an watched all directions with his eyes and listened to all directions.

  Of course she noticed Yu Xiaojun's movements and let her leave.

  In fact, it doesn't matter where Yu Xiaojun is, as long as she holds a weapon and cleans up these NPCs, her goal of saving people will be achieved.

  Once again chopping down the NPC in front of him, Fu An'an shook his sore arms, picked up the farm tools scattered on the ground and broke the big lock in front of the door.

  The room that locked Wang Ziyi and the others was opened.

  Stepping into the room, there was a stench of rotting pods inside.

  There is not a single window in the room, and kerosene candles are lit on the walls, ground, and steps, all of which look a little weird under the dim candlelight.

  bang.

  The wooden door behind him closed automatically.

  Seeing this, Fu An'an was very calm, because the devil is one foot tall, and the Tao is one foot tall.

  When she came in, there was a wooden stick across the door, and the wooden stick got stuck between the wooden door and the door frame...it wouldn't close.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 642 Assessment Game 24
  The air seemed to freeze for a moment.

  Fu Anan walked over with a stool and pinned the door, completely eliminating the possibility of it being confidently closed.

  After doing this, she turned her gaze to the inside of the house.

  This room is huge, apart from the kerosene lamps around it, the nine beds arranged in a nine-square grid are more conspicuous.

  Wang Ziyi, the four of them, and other women in the village.

  They lay neatly on the hospital bed, without other caregivers, let alone doctors and medicines. The eyes fell on the lower abdomen, some people with stomachs had flattened stomachs, and some had high bulges.

  Wang Ziyi's stomach became better.

  She was going to call her, but she didn't wake up. He lifted up the clothes and checked, and found that there were marks on her lower abdomen that would only appear after giving birth.

  If you really have a baby, what about the baby?

  Fu An'an suddenly raised her head and looked around.

  There was nothing but the bed and the candles, and the sight was unobstructed.

  As for the only place where people could hide...

  Fu Anan looked under the bed.

  The white sheet was drooping, covering the entire bottom of the bed. Even though there was no wind, the drooping sheet moved slightly. Fu Anan, who was only ten centimeters away from it, felt a little cold in his calf.