Chapter 531 - 540

Start from the beginning

  There seemed to be a steady stream of corpses, replenishing the evil god's body.

  Fu Anan panicked a little.

  If this goes on, the evil gods will be endless.

  She ventured to look at the evil god's body, and found two heretics -

  only Shi Yicai and Gu Qiang, they only had a head, but no body!
  But the price was that she only watched for two more seconds, and her head began to hurt sharply, as if something was digging hard into her brain.

  Fu Anan's face wrinkled in pain.

  "Brother Fu, the heads of Shi Yicai and Gu Qiang are on the top!"

  She shouted loudly.

  Pulled out the clothes from the corpse on the ground, ready to repeat the old trick.

  A sticky corpse on the body of the evil god was stretched so long that it stared at Fu An'an.

  Countless hands grabbed her, and when her wrist was crushed, it was extremely painful, and the wooden stick and lighter in her hand fell.

  Four hands came out of nowhere and held her head, and countless voices said,

  "Look into my eyes!"

  These are not eyes, but a mirror!

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 532 Jiancun 46
  Her tightly closed eyes were opened by the cold corpse, and through the pieces of broken bronze mirrors in the eye sockets of the corpse, Fu Anan saw countless herself.

  "Ah!"

  she exhaled in pain.

  Damn persimmons are so soft!

  It was as if my head was about to explode.

  Beside her, corpses fell off one by one, and she knew that this was Fu Yizhi's masterpiece.

  However, the endless corpses were replenished, and all this was almost useless.

  "Brother Fu, leave me alone, get Shi Yicai and Gu Qiang!"

  Fu An'an endured the severe pain and shouted loudly, at the same time, he used his greatest strength to put away the corpses around him.

  Although there was no pain from using the ability, blood was red under the nose, and a bloody smell rose from the throat.

  It was a blessing in disguise that suddenly she felt like a slender bottle that was suddenly stretched open.

  It seems that the power of more space can be controlled by her, and the corpse that grabs her disappears at the same time.

  Fu Anan fell to the ground.

  At the same time, two abnormal heads fell from a height.

  Those are the heads of Shi Yicai and Gu Qiang!
  The evil god roared and attacked them. Fu An'an tried to stand up and looked towards it.

  The spatial power tore off more of its corpses, but at the cost of it, she began to vomit blood.

  However, the number of corpses of the evil god no longer increased, and several of them disappeared in an instant.