Chapter 501 - 510

Start from the beginning

  The sound came from under her bed board, and the sound transmitted through the solid body very clearly, as if there was a person underneath, his long nails were scratching the board.

  Someone under her bed?

  impossible.

  When they entered the house, the windows and the door were well locked.

  The bed is high, and there is no shelter underneath, so there is no place to hide.

  At least ordinary people, if they hide in, they won't be unaware.

  What's under that?
  The sound of fingernails scratching the board became more and more urgent and faster.

  It makes my scalp tingle.

  Suddenly a hand came out from below and grabbed the wooden railing at the head of her bed.

  Fuck!

  Fu An'an instantly became nervous.

  Reason told her to run quickly, but her body seemed to be sealed, unable to move at all.

  Fu Yizhi was obviously one meter away from her, but he couldn't make a sound when he wanted to call someone.

  Even the spatial ability can't be used!
  what's the situation?
  Fu Anan broke out in cold sweat, his eyes widened.

  Although she couldn't see it, she could feel that thing crawling out from her bed -

  it was looking at her!
  Fu An'an felt that her hands and feet were cold. If she didn't do something, she might be cold today.

   There are two more chapters, it will be a little later~
    I will ask for a monthly pass for the last time this month~
    I wish you all a happy 2021 o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 502 Jiancun 16
  She tried hard to use her spatial ability.

  What the game gives is eternal ability, so there shouldn't be times when it fails.

  She forced herself to focus.

  Take it in!
  Take it in!
  The black shadow above the head got closer and closer, but it was not affected at all.

  Fuck!

  Fu Anan was dumbfounded.

  My awesome ability to coax me doesn't work anymore!
  What about taking things?

  Fu An'an closed her eyes, trying to see if there was anything in the space that could attack that thing.

  Except for the food that has been secretly saved these days, the space is full of mirrors.

  The thing overhead is getting closer.

  Fu Anan felt that there was darkness in front of her eyes, and she was about to be enveloped in a black space.

  Then...

  the thing above the head suddenly disappeared.

  The orange light had been turned on a long time ago, Fu Anan's back was almost soaked, and she saw Father Fu standing beside her.