Chapter 481 - 490

Start from the beginning

  side "Meng Ting

  , this is Grandpa Fu."

  "Hi, Grandpa Fu."

  The girl stood obediently behind and said, her eyes swept over the others, and then fell on Fu Yizhi,

  "Brother Fu, long time no see "

  Fu Yizhi replied "Hello" lukewarmly.

  Immediately afterwards, he picked up Fu Anan's collar, "Let's go."

  "Huh?"

  Fu Anan was taken aback, and followed Fu Yi with arms and legs,

  "Where are we going?"

  "Grandfather has a guest, don't disturb him. "

  Fu Yizhi glanced at Fu Zheng, and walked past him calmly.

  Fu Zheng was taken aback for a moment, and suddenly remembered what he had said to himself in the morning, and was laughed at when he saw his leaving back—this bastard!
  ##
  After a whole day of leisure, no matter where you are, you can't stop training.

  On the third floor of the castle, there is an oversized training ground.

  Fu Anan stood opposite Fu Yizhi, and attacked him first.

  He was so strong that Fu Anan didn't retain any strength. A punch was caught by him, followed by a sweeping leg. Every attack is aimed at the most vulnerable part of the human body.

  "The outbreak is okay."

  "The agility is also good."

  "A little less strength."

  "The persistence is too bad."

  Fu Yizhi grabbed Fu Anan's leg and said with a blank expression,

  "You can't eat anything. Is it used to grow meat?

  Fighting is like tickling "

  I rub it! "

  Fight and fight, why use words to insult people?
  Fu An'an was angry, she struggled to break free from Fu Yizhi's restraints, and kicked towards his third leg unexpectedly.

  Fu Yizhi pinched the ankle that was kicked over, and exerted a little force with his fingers, "Where did you want to kick just now?" "

  Waist, waist."

  The moment he was caught, Fu Anan was scared.

  His eyes were red just now, so he will do whatever he can.

  If he hadn't been blocked from his attack just now and made Brother Fu die, he would have committed a serious crime.

  I hope Father Fu has a lot of them!

  "Really?"

  Obviously, Father Fu was unwilling to let her go so easily.

  Fu Anan's leg was pulled by someone, and he jumped forward twice, his foot infinitely approaching a certain position of him, "

  Why do I feel that you want to kick here."

  "No, no, no!"

  In an instant, Fu Anan's hair stood up, and he pulled his leg back forcefully,
  "I... have bad ligaments, so I can't kick up."

  "Bad ligaments? Can't I kick up?"

  Fu Yizhi approached step by step, and Fu Anan got closer and closer. Backed away until she was against the wall.