Chapter 481 - 490

Start from the beginning

  Brother Fu heard this , you are finished."

  Fu Anan reached out and unbuttoned her helmet, and picked up the freshly squeezed juice next to her to suppress her shock.

  After morning riding time.

  For the afternoon event, Fu An'an strongly requested some mild ones.

  This time, she also pulled Mr. Fu along.

  You should participate in group activities.

  Everyone is divided into two factions, AB and AB, to play the most traditional brain games - chess, chess and chess!

  With Fu Yizhi and Mr. Fu as opposites,

  on Fu Yizhi's side: Fu An'an, Yan Senbo, Su Cen, and Zhang Xincheng.

  Mr. Fu's side: Steward Yan and a group of old castle think tanks.

  "Go, go, Brother Fu!

  Eat his guns!"

  Fu An'an stood by and said, at this time the two sides have reached a stage of intense heat.

  "Don't, don't!" Su Cen quickly stopped, "How could the opposite party just set up cannons for us to eat?" There

  was a dispute within the young group.

  Fu Yizhi reached out to pick up the car, and according to Fu Anan's words, he ate the cannon from the other side.

  This naked eccentricity doesn't take care of other people's game experience at all.

  Mr. Fu looked at the position under Fu Yi, with a triumphant smile on the corner of his mouth. Combined swords with Butler Yan behind him, after a few rounds, he successfully took down the young team's Shuai.

  The faces of the two old men were full of smiles.

  Although Fu Yizhi would come back every year, there was almost no such happy time as today.

  "Oh, Brother Fu, you can't do it."

  Fu Anan clicked his tongue, and then ran to Fu Zheng's back,

  "Grandpa Fu, I'd better come to assist you.

  " Dazed - Grandpa Fu doesn't really want you to help.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 482 Reality 11
  But soon the game couldn't go on, and guests came from outside the castle.

  Hearing the servants coming to report, Mr. Fu's happy face froze immediately.

  Two black cars stopped at the door, and a mother and daughter got out.

  Follow the servant who leads the way and go straight to the hall.

  The older one is in her forties, and still looks charming; the younger girl is in her early twenties, young and beautiful.

  The two were dressed formally and luxuriously, and it seemed that they had been carefully cared for.

  "Mr. Fu, hello."

  "It's Huixin who came so early." Fu Zheng put down the chess in his hand and said politely.

  The lady known as Hui Xin pursed her lips and smiled, "Last time you mentioned to me that you wanted to see Meng Ting. It happened that she came back early this year, so I brought her here." After speaking, the lady pulled her