Chapter 441 - 450

Start from the beginning

  "Brother Fu, I still have some here, don't catch a cold."

  Seeing this, Fu Anan said quickly.

  Reach out to take it off and return it.

  Then Fu Yizhi stopped him with a look.

  "You think I'm cold?"

  Fu An'an paused, then she silently withdrew her hand.

  Well, you are not cold, you are warm!
  ##
  The two hurried on their way according to the previous plan.

  Walking along an avenue full of abandoned vehicles, they passed a gas station and onto a bridge that cut off their search for a new path.

  Because there were no lights, the river below was pitch black.

  Although I couldn't see anything, the smell was pungent and had a strong smell of dead fish. That taste can literally send people away.

  The two walked across the bridge in the dark.

  Fu An'an held his breath, and dared not breathe until he got off the bridge.

  I really admire the person who still catches dead fish and sells them.

  ##
  From three in the morning to seven in the morning, they walked for four full hours, during which they only ate a little.

  Finally they caught up with the following group of people who defected to Mantou Village.

  At this time, these people were huddling together to keep warm and eating the few food in their hands.

  Although the conditions were difficult, thinking about the consequences of the migration gave them hope.

  Mantou Village!
  After two or three days of dark days, no matter adults or children, looking ahead, everyone's eyes are full of yearning - when they

  get there, it will be fine.

   There will be more next time~
    at 7:00 pm and 12:00 pm~

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 442 Geyser National Park 26
  From morning to night, he traveled uninterruptedly.

  The road signs with the words "Mantou Village" on the road gave them great hope.

  "Hurry up, everyone! We are about to succeed!"

  Someone in front said loudly, and the crowd following behind suddenly cheered, and all the fatigue and fatigue before were swept away.

  They quickened their pace.

  The originally half-hour journey was shortened to more than ten minutes.

  However, when they actually saw the village, those excited expressions stagnated on everyone's faces.