Chapter 401 - 410

Start from the beginning

  Intervention games are generally ten-day games.

  For each round of intervention games, there will be at least one official dealer who has passed the third stage of the game.

  For each round of interference games, players who meet the two requirements of passing the third stage of the game and being an official dealer will have different privileges according to the dealer's level.

  In each round of interference games, each player will have the opportunity to obtain corresponding game props from the official croupiers of this type. Game props of medium and above levels can be used in other copies.

  Interference games are semi-open in the second stage of the game, and only a small number of game players are selected to participate; in the third stage of the game, they will be as open as generative games.

  Therefore, the system sincerely recommends you to earn more points! 】

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 402 Reality (1)
  Seeing this suggestion, Fu An'an's little head was buzzing.

  How stingy the game used to be.

  Ask it a small question, there is no comment for a long time.

  Today it is like a small composition.

  But after reading it, she felt as if she had only memorized a few words—ten days, dealers have privileges in the third stage, and the
  first sentence of scoring points explained the interference games, but she didn't understand them at all.

  "Can you change the way and re-introduce what interference games are?"

  [No. 】

  Enthusiasm is only occasional, and indifference is the true face of the game.

  "What about generative games? Can you explain this?" Fu An'an chose the next best thing.

  [Generation games: that is, logic games that exist objectively.

  Any medium or above props obtained from interference games can be used in generative games. ]

  Still didn't understand the first sentence.

  But the second sentence is still understandable.

  In the metaspace of the game, her identity card reappeared.

  Her points were added and subtracted in this round of the game, and in the end she only increased by 10 points, with a total score of 460.
  The level of the special ability has not changed, it is still level 2.

  Seeing the situation above, she was slightly taken aback.

  She thought that her abilities had been upgraded, but suddenly after the game ended, the bad problems of becoming blind, deaf, and aching all disappeared, but her ability level did not increase. This is really unscientific in the game.