43~wedding

unbelievable!, To think you're mine now,and am truly yours. One day down, forever to go.

Song for the chapter: rewrite the stars by James Arthur.
My girl by Oskar cyms.

Daniel

The day I have been waiting for finally came, the day Audrey will become my wife. I knew today is going to be the happiest day of my life .

My friends and I got ready, I was been style by the best celebrity stylist in town, I wanted to look my best.

With tobi acting as my best man for my wedding, I felt so blessed having my friends here with me

"Don the don, Omo, like play like play, you don comot for bachelor life"( jokily, you aren't a bachelor again). Steve said.

"Please don't call me that" I replied, I felt that name was the beginning of my problems with Audrey, I was feeling unstoppable, untouchable and I ended up hurting her, I feel like the luckiest man on earth when she agreed to marry me.

"Yes sir" Steve answered.

"Where'my ring" I asked Raymond, I had a customized ring made for our wedding with our initials embedded in it, I wanted the whole world to know she's mine,as am hers.

"Here, Mr lover boy, no go get heart attack if Audrey no show for this wedding as a revenge plot"(don't have a heart attack , if Audrey doesn't show up at the wedding) Raymond said.

I suddenly went on pale, what if that truly happens, I will go mad. I have hurt Audrey in the past what if she really doesn't show up.

"You guys knock it out, you're scaring him" tobi said annoyed at their antics.

"Guy calm down, they're only joking " tobi said, but I wasn't convinced.

I took out my phone to call Audrey, it rang for a while then later it said it was switched off. What if she really ditched me.

"She switched off her phone " I said panicking.

"Calm down, maybe they're getting ready, it's almost time, we need to head to church " he said convincing me.

"You sure she'd show up " I asked again.

"Of course she will, I was only pulling your leg guy, don't take it serious " Raymond stated.

We drove to church, the guest were already there, my parents were seated at the front pew, I stood infront of the priest, together with tobi who dabs the sweat forming on my forehead.

"She's going to be here soon" he whispered.

"It's fifteen minutes beyond the agree time" I whispered back.

"It might be traffic" he said convincingly, so we waited again for the next ten minutes before the door was opened.

Nicole as the flower girl walked in with a basket of flowers in her hands, then nick as the little page boy, and Sonia as the bridesmaid, then I saw the love of my life, locking arms with her father as she walked towards me. I smile in relief, Audrey stood infront of me, looking as beautiful as ever, in her wedding dress, she's the most beautiful bride have ever laid eyes on.

"Take care of my daughter" her dad said, I could almost heard a plea from him.
"I will" I promised, he patted me as he walked to sit next to his wife.

"We are gather here today to witness the joining in holy matrimony of our children " the priest began, and soon we exchanged our vows and was pronounced man and wife.