6~ strain relationship

Two updates in a day!!!

If you have no will to change it you have no right to criticize it.
Mark Twain.

DANIEL

Song _mama yo by simi

The whole school heard of what happened, about how the school headgirl got pregnant and tried to pin it on me,because I was wooing her. They all had insult for her. Some said they had thought she was a good girl and she got innocent look,but that's none of my business.

Thankfully for me, my dad was away on a business trip when it happen and my mum believes me,so there is nothing to worry about .
My mum didn't say anything much when we got home, she only say for me to be careful with girls I hang out with, had it been my dad,he would breath fire and thunder,that's why my mum remains my all time favorite.

AUDREY

"Audrey,am so disappointed in you,so this is all you do in school, what have we done to deserve this shame and embarrassment you have brought. My only child pregnant with a baby she doesn't even know who the father is" dad thundered.
"Dad,mum please believe me, he raped me" I said crying. I was on my knees

"Keep quite, he raped you and you couldn't speak up? Ooh its now you are talking, how am I sure you are saying the truth" my dad said taping his right foot on the floor, he always does this whenever he was angry.

"Am saying the truth, please forgive me" I crawled to him holding his leg but he fling my hands away getting up and he left.

I sat on the floor crying hard,when mum took me in an embrace,patting my back as I cried harder.
"Is alright my dear,you are going to be fine" she console me.

"Mum,it was that day,the day I came back from school remember?" I ask.

"The day you said you had menstrual cramps? Oh my baby why didn't you say anything when I asked, I knew something was up with you but you didn't say and I didn't want to push"

"Am such a bad mother, I couldn't even detect when something is wrong with my child" my mum lamented crying.

"Mum, it isn't your fault, I didn't say anything. I was scared" I said

"Tell me what happened that day" she said and I told her everything.

"Jesus Christ, Audrey why didn't you say anything, those bastards could be cooling in prison right now" she said angrily, she kept moving about in the room, her anger didn't simmer down.

"I was scared, His father is a senator
and his mum,you saw what she did to me in the school. All his friends are of powerful backgrounds, they is no way am getting justice" I said.

"My God will expose them" mum prayed "amen" I answered

"You are going to be fine, my dear",mum assured me.

"No mum, am ruin,I can't continue schooling anymore, I will just be a single illiterate mum, maybe I should abort the baby" I said as tears continue gushing out of my eyes.

"God forbid, you won't do such, you will give birth to this child, and go back to school and become what you always want to be" mum said

"And my baby?" I asked
"Don't worry, I will look after the child. Destiny delayed isn't destiny denied, my child".mum said. I so love this woman, she has been my backbone ever since I can remember, she has been there in my saddest, tough and better moment, when they said "appreciate people who stayed during your worst moment" they weren't lying.
"Thanks mum and am so sorry for this ,it wasn't my intention at all to hurt you or dad" I said sincerely.
Its alright, just be OK for my sake okay?it will take time to heal ,but you will be fine" she advice.
"I love you mum"I said and she hugged me tightly "I love you too baby".

She's the angel of my life.
I dey call her superwoman,
She no dey take my matter play o we o mama.
She dey carry me for shoulder,she dey fight for me like soldier.
Iyami she dey pray for, she say make I no dey worry,oremi never let me down
o we o mama.

Hey beautiful people, how are you all doing.

I decided to use mama yo by simi because I felt it suits this chapter very well.

Vote, share and comment