5~lies

Accept both the compliment and criticism, it takes both rain and sun for a flower to grow.

DANIEL

Song _love yourself by Justin bieber.

I can't believe Audrey is pregnant, I mean I have always been careful when it comes to sex. My dad can't find out otherwise am finished. I will just deny it,it no big deal anyways she will just abort it,though I really like Audrey and regret forcing myself on her but it's not time for regrets right now.

I have to talk to my guys to deny any form of allegations about to befall me.
I met them at our usual spot
" Guy aw fa,wetin do Audrey wey she faint for class" Tobi asked (guy, how are you, what happened to audrey that she fainted in class).

"Guys am in big trouble and only una fit pull me comot"I said as I sat down on the bench. (Guys,am in big trouble and only you guys can pull me out).
"Ahaaa,wetin "don" don go do wey make am dey fear like this, don wey no dey fear"Steve said jokily.( ahaa,what has "don" done that you are afraid like this,don that doesn't get scared ).

"Guy no be time for joke be this ooo, Audrey is pregnant and she go soon sing like bird" I said after looking around to see if anyone was around. (Guy,its not time for jokes ooo, Audrey is pregnant and she will soon sing like bird).
"What!!!" They all exclaimed

"Don the don,Kai guy you be sharp guy,you don go finish work,you na striker ooo. I talk am,the way you take dey do that girl that day I talk for my mind say if you no take a easy,she go carry belle and she really carry belle" steve said and the rest laugh. (Don the don,swears guy,you are a fast guy, you have finish work,you are a striker oo.
I said it,the way you were doing that girl that day,I said inside me that if you are not careful, she will fall pregnant and she really got pregnant).

"Guys am serious here naaa"I said "this is not a laughing matter, you have to co operate with me, nothing happened that day,everyone mouth seal" I finished.
"Daniel, I don't like this one ooo,you want to leave the innocent girl hanging? What if it were your sister this happens to" Richard one of the twins said.

"Abeg, keep your pastor preaching out from my ears,you, ngozi never abort for you before. abi is not you that likes hopping from one girl to another, you didn't remember you have sister then, its on my head you are preaching , no let me vex for you oo" I said angrily (please keep your pastor preaching out of my ears,you , has ngozi never aborted for you?,or is it not you that likes jumping from one girl to another. You didn't remember you have a sister then,its on my case you are preaching, don't let me get angry at you).
",sorry guy" he apologize "Don no mind this guy,we dey your back" Raymond,richard twin said. ( Don don't mind this guy,we are behind you).

I owe you guys one,I go surprise una after this okay"i promised.( I will surprise you guys after this)
"we believe you" they reply.

AUDREY
To cut the long story short, the nurses gave my report to the school authorities and I was sent for, they found it so hard to believe I was pregnant ,I live an exemplary life they said. After being questioned I called Daniel's name but his story was different, he denied having anything to do with me, even his friend said the same thing, it was 5 against 1, my parents were sent for,they were disappointed but mum stood by me "Audrey is my daughter, I can vouch for her,she isn't a wayward child nor a liar"she had said .

my dad didn't say anything but his expression said it all, he was disappointed and embarrassed period.

Daniel mother came, from what I heard she pampers him a lot as he was her only son,she indulges him to do whatever he wants, she was angry I was accusing her precious son and dealt me with slaps.
"You are not my son type,you shameless gold digging swan,take your bastard and find who the father is" she cursed at me and insisted I was expelled otherwise she withdraws her donations to the school. My parents could only watch helplessly. "Never mess with the rich" I conclude.

I was expelled from school, I didn't know what to do,Daniel cornered me when I was leaving and say to me"its better you abort the baby, it will do you no good keeping it,am sorry it has to be this way" he said "Daniel you are so heartless, my God, Daniel you are a devil in human form, you know u are responsible for for my pregnancy but you denied it,you are really bent on destroying my life"I said with a trembling voice
"Cmon Audrey stop being a crybaby, you can just abort the baby ,its no big deal,am too young to be tied to a responsibility am not ready for okay, try and understand, let our path not cross again, Goodbye Audrey" he said and left with turning back. I stood transfixed watching as he fades away, I was heartbroken, am going to be a mother at seventeen.

Vote.comment. share