23~ birthday bash

There's always room in the heart for one more friends.

Every new friend is a new adventure, the start of more adventure.

AUDREY

Song for the chapter _heaven by Calum Scott.

Kiara kept calling me to remind me of her birthday party, I had really wanted to avoid going for the party, but she surprised me by coming to my house on Friday to personally invite me as she said.

Coincidentally, Sonia was there,and she and Kiara click off immediately, crazy girls I must say.

Kiara said she wanted a pool party first, before the main party, so we went shopping for swimming suits.

On Saturday afternoon, we left for the hotel where Daniel booked for her, to have her birthday party done.

Sonia drove us there, she was really happy as she sing call everyday by wizkid.

" Madam, abeg eyes on the road I still get children to take care of, don't kill me" I yelled as she left the steering wheel to shake her body.
"Calm down haha,me sef I never born prince and princess, so I can't die now, am practicing my dance moves for that party,girl no time to dull oooo"(I also haven't given birth to prince and princess, so I can't die now) Sonia said,and I rolled my eyes at her drama.

" I need to look peng, I fit see man for where we dey go,Kiara is such a lucky girl , having her brother throw her a party at eko Hotel, am sure all this rich people with rich vibes will be there,babe as we dey go , no go dull my shine ooo and yours too, maybe you can even finally get laid" Sonia said and I look at her amused, she always talk as if she has ever gotten laid before, Sonia behaves wild but she actually believe in sex after marriage.

" Speak for yourself, maybe you can get laid there" I mocked her

" Abeg, am going to pop my cherry tonight, you just wait and see,am tired of all this long wait" she said

" But why, you have waited for long,why now"

"Because, I thought Ben and I were going to get married and I wanted it to be special on our wedding night,but he left partially because of our none existing sex life for another woman, of course am pained,so I gotta loosen up, live life a bit" she concluded and I murmur a sorry.

" You know that's not enough reason for your hasten decisions right" I asked.

" Babe am an adult, I can live however I want to, am 23 remember" she said and I shrugged.

"Suit yourself, make sure you are protected and pick a nice guy for the job oo" I said, once Sonia made up her mind about something they is absolutely nothing you say that can dissuade her from doing it.

"Of course" she answered and we drove in silence.

Finally we got there and met Kiara waiting at the parking lot for us.

"Happy birthday beautiful" Sonia and I chanted.

"Thanks girls, thanks for coming"she replied with a smile, God she is beautiful.

"I won't miss this for anything in the world"Sonia said and we laugh.

"Let go" Kiara said and we left for her suits to change into our swimming suits.