𖥻 16

"is it okay if seishiro comes with you?" you ask your brother, who has just told you that you can go to your father.

yoichi hesitates a bit, looks at the chair where meguru was sitting before, but who left a few minutes ago without a word and now seishiro has taken his place.

you can clearly see that your brother is thinking about something that definitely has to do with seishiro. he doesn't trust him and doesn't seem to make much effort to change this, even if he would do anything for you.

with a sigh, he runs his hand through his face before nodding and his eyes fall back to your form. "go on," he sinks a little more into the uncomfortable plastic chair, spreading his legs into a typical manspread.

smiling slightly, you put your hand in seishiro's, pulling him into the hospital room with you.

the sight you see hurts your heart; your father is lying weakly in the hospital bed.

he looks sickly and is hooked up to an IV.

"dad?" you whisper, and he immediately turns his head in your direction, even though this seems to be costing him a lot of strength.

you could start crying again right now, but do your best to hold back your tears. as if seishiro senses this, he squeezes your hand a little tighter, stroking your skin with his thumb to calm you down.

"y/n, sweetheart, are you okay? have you eaten anything?" he bombards you with questions before he runs out of strength, closing his mouth.

anxiously, you break away from the boxer and walk towards the bed, then sit down on the edge of it and take your father's hand in yours.
"i'm.. i'm fine, dad, but look at you," sobbing you feel the first hot tear running down your cheek. "everyone says it's not my fault, but then why does it feel like it is?" the tears now run uncontrollably like a small waterfall.

"y/n, listen to me. nothing is your fault, understand? and you told the truth," your father smiles at you. immediately you know what he's talking about and you feel ashamed for having thrown these things in his face. "sometimes i tend to still see you as my little girl that i have to protect. i forget that you're already old enough and have become a young, beautiful lady. maybe i just don't want to lose you, like your mother did back then"

you can clearly hear that he's also about to cry and with a look in his eyes your suspicions are confirmed. "i loved her, but i didn't realize how i always put the company before you, until she left me to move to spain. there, i heard, she has a new husband, a new family" you've never seen your father cry or heard him talk about your mother, who just wasn't there anymore.

your five-year-old you didn't understand what was happening at the time, and whenever you asked, your father would change the subject or tell you that he was going to tell you soon.

he was afraid to tell you because he blames himself for you having to spend half your life growing up without your mother. and even though he didn't say it out loud, you can guess that she cheated on him and then ran off with this guy.

how could he think that you would hate him?

"dad, you could have told me. i wouldn't have been mad at you," you let yourself fall into his arms, whimpering.

all the while, seishiro stands in the corner of the room, not knowing what to do or what to say.

the gazes of the two men in the room meet.

seishiro immediately tenses up, but calms down again when your father gives him a small smile, telling him to come closer. "i was wrong and i apologize from the bottom of my heart to you seishiro. you're a good boy, even if i can't respect the things you do. but as long as you take care of y/n and love her like a real man, i have no further objection to your relationship."

[...]

back at your house, seishiro and you are lying in your bed. of course you're lying in his arms, secretly know that he loves having you in them.

"i don't think i've ever cried as much as i did that day," you laugh, putting your head on the boxer's chest, whose rosy lips are adorned with a little smirk.

he tightens the grip he has around your body so that he can pull you even closer to him. your closeness seems to be like a drug for him, only that you do him good.

now it hurts him even more not to tell you the truth. the truth about his past, the truth about his hatred of wealthy people and the truth about her.

izumi.

"the good thing is that i can do this with you now without fear of a hit man being sent after me," he grins and you look at him confused, not knowing what he means, until his soft lips are on yours.

all too soon the kiss becomes hotter, sloppier and more passionate. his hot tongue glides over your lower lip and without much thought you give him access.

leaning over you, he pushes himself between your legs, puts his hands on your thighs to wrap them around his waist.

seishiro's tongue explores your mouth before you also carefully move your tongue against his and thus a fight for dominance ensues, which he wins without much effort. "let's get some sleep baby, it's been a hard day for you"