𖥻 13

your heart beats so fast in your chest that you have the feeling that seishiro has surely noticed it, too. because every now and then he looks at you with this loving expression in his eyes and runs his thumb over your hand, which he tentatively wraps around with his bigger one.

he handles you as if you were made of glass, as if any wrong move could cause you to break in his or someone else's hands, as if he would do anything to make sure you don't even get a teeny tiny scratch.

"we're here," you're now the one leading him.

quietly you sneak into the garden and to the place where you left a few hours ago.

it's going to be a little difficult to get back up there, you think and as if seishiro senses your concern, he smiles at you briefly, putting his strong hands on your waist before he lifts you up with ease and you can hold on to the railing of your balcony and pull yourself up.

with somewhat wobbly legs, you manage to come to a stop on your balcony, are shocked to find that he's also standing next to you.

no idea how he managed that.

quietly, so that no one hears you or suspects anything, you run into your room and immediately close the glass door and cover it with your curtains.

as soon as you turn around, seishiro's lips are on your lips, demanding and passionate, but still ready to stop at any moment if you want. his hands grip your thighs and with a jerk he lifts you up so that you automatically wrap your legs around his torso.

this feeling is so new and strange, but at the same time so damn exciting and good.

you don't want to and can't stop.

"you're so pretty," he talks against your lips, kissing his way from your jaw to your neck. while doing so, he walks towards your bed, on which he then lays you carefully.

seishiro follows you and finds a way between your legs. "so fucking pretty" his voice comes out pressed and again his lips find a way to your neck.

you gasp for air, too many feelings and touches at once make you lose your mind.

"y/n?," there's a sudden knock at the door. your eyes widen and your heartbeat, which has just calmed down a bit, speeds up again. "is everything alright in there?"

getting caught while making out, really?

"y/n?" anri calls again, knocks firmly but timidly on the door once more. you should have known that someone would overhear — whether it's anri, your dad or yoichi, it doesn't matter, except that she might turn a blind eye and let you go.

"calm down," seishiro murmurs softly, keeping his voice muffled so he won't be heard. "do you want to open the door or let the poor woman keep boxing the door?" he whispers, his warm breath hitting your auricle, causing goosebumps to form.

he has such a big effect on you — the slightest touch, a single word, and your legs feel like jello and your stomach begins to tingle.

absently you nod a little until you run to the door.

as agreed, he runs into your adjoining dressing room, closing the door in the back.

with one last look around the room to see if you have put away anything conspicuous, you open the door with a much too conspicuous grin.

"good evening" you greet anri, who is already wearing her nightgown, was probably about to go to bed.

anri looks at you suspiciously, examines your body from top to bottom, and then sighs in relief.

"i heard noises coming from your room, y/n. i was worried and just wanted to make sure everything was okay," a small smile forms on her lips, making the lines around her eyes stand out a little more. "your boyfriend can come out of your dressing room. i didn't hear or see anything, you know?"

your eyes widen and blood rushes to your cheeks while anri just winks at you teasingly, before she disappears to her room, which is right next to yours.

still shocked by what has just happened, you close your door, lock it to be on the safe side and then lean against it.

seishiro, who must have seen everything, comes out of the dressing room grinning. he heads towards you until his hands rest on the door behind you, holding you captive. you look up at him shyly, immediately having to think back to the moments and feelings you had together.

"still shy?" he leans down to connect his lips with yours. as good as sinking to the ground, you let him kiss you. but much too quickly, he breaks away from you again, moves away and walks towards the glass door.

horrified that he really wants to leave, you go after him and hold his wrist. "w-won't you.. stay?" you ask him meekly, afraid that he will leave you alone now.

with a tiny smile, he turns around before his arms wrap around your middle and he quickly lifts you up. just like today, he runs with you in his arms to the bed before he lays you down on it and places himself next to you. "i was hoping you would ask me that"

you tremble as his fingers run feather-light over your thighs, then over your belly covered in a shirt. seishiro knows about his effect on you, uses it to tease you — he loves to play with that power.

let's hope he doesn't use it to hurt you.