𖥻 07

"what?" suzume's mouth wide open in shock.

but immediately her eyebrows narrow and her lips almost form a straight line. she looks pretty scary when she's angry, but this time you don't notice it so much because you're seething with anger yourself.

you just told her about everything concerning her cousin. you also talked about seishiro, but not how much you think about him and how hard your heart beats when you see him or how the world seems to stop when you look deeply into each other's eyes.

it's been two days since you last saw him and the dinner with meguru, but you still think about everything.

"he's such an asshole," squinting her eyes, she's probably trying to calm down.

you've never seen such a bad cousins relationship as meguru and suzume.

they really hate each other, but you can understand her. she's always criticized and put down, meguru has always been the little prince of the family and even though he already has everything, he makes his cousin's life even worse.

"how did he know where we were?" you ask, thinking about how she said earlier that her driver picked her up and got the information from meguru.

it was obvious that he would take the opportunity to pick you up.

"didn't i tell you that i have a tracker in my phone?" she rolls her eyes, immediately you have your answer.

you're a little disturbed that meguru would really go that far just to know where his cousin is.

or, rather, where you are most of the time.

"you know, i always hate doing what i'm asked to do. i want to live the way i want to, without anyone telling me what to do," you let yourself fall backwards so that your back falls onto the soft pillows of your bed.

the bed sinks a little as your best friend does the same and lies down, too. "me too. and somehow i've even slowly stopped caring about what my parents and meguru think," she says, but deep inside she's still as hurt as ever.

she'll never admit it, but you know it anyway and she knows that.

"do you have plans for tonight?" you ask the caramel haired, who immediately groans in annoyance and nods.

you look at her in confusion, but already opens her mouth to explain. "i have to go to this weird dinner at the company. i don't really feel like it, but what the heck. why?"

you give her a dirty grin and she immediately knows that this idea probably doesn't mean anything good. "alright, y/n. go ahead"

[...]

you have a slightly queasy feeling in your stomach when you're once again in the district, which isn't the greatest.

the way isn't so unfamiliar to you this time and the jerking of reo's car doesn't bother you as it did the first time. but still, something seems different today, you have a feeling.

"and you're sure you want to be here? today it's not rap battles, it's fights," reo stops in the parking garage, turning off the engine.

you immediately look at him with widened eyes.

if you had known that, you wouldn't have come.

"wait a minute," he suddenly grins and then starts laughing hysterically, which makes you secretly wonder if he's on drugs. "you're here for sei, aren't you? well, then get out, y/n. he's on in a minute." he gets out of the car without waiting for an answer from you and then slams the door shut.

stunned, you sit in the car for a few seconds until you also get out and follow reo. he spoke as if you knew that sei is fighting illegally underground.

unfortunately, that's not the case.

"sei, look who i brought you," reo calls over the booming music and the voices of the many people.

immediately the white haired looks up, his eyes meet yours. for a moment the world seems to stop; as if you are the only ones who exist right at this moment - until he breaks eye contact and furrows his eyebrows.

"i told you before, i don't want her in this place. i don't know why she thinks she's welcome here or that i want to see her." he wraps white tape around his ankles before putting his hands into black boxing gloves and tightening them.

twice he smashes his fists against each other and lets his neck crack.

only now do you notice that he's wearing only a pair of short sweatpants and that you can catch a clear view of his upper body.

since it's dark and only bright lights illuminate everything from time to time, you can only make out a few tattoos on his back. a comforting and warm feeling spreads through your belly and makes your whole body tremble as seishiro turns around and you can see his defined abs.

he returns your gaze with a wry smile, noticed exactly that you've been checking him out and somehow he thinks it's pretty hot.

you come across as an unattainable, arrogant, but innocent girl, but doesn't every girl have a dirty secret?

seishiro wouldn't hold back from finding this one out. quickly he shakes his head to get the indecent images out of his head because he now has to prepare himself for the fight he's facing and which he absolutely wants to win.

besides, he once told himself to stay away from girls like you.

and he'll stick to that.

is he aware that he's only lying to himself with that?