𖥻 17

as the grip around your body becomes tighter, you know that seishiro must have woken up. he presses his hot skin against your body, this warmth is almost unpleasant. his one hand, resting on your hip, begins to caress you there, bringing you a feeling of security and safety.

if you had to choose a place to stay forever, you would probably, without thinking, answer seishiro's arms.

but you don't even know who he really is.

hardly anyone does, but are you really made for each other if you don't know anything about the person?

"good morning, princess," the soft kiss he places on your cheek makes you smile. the way he treats you surprises you every time. "what time is it?" he sits up in bed so that the blanket slides down and his muscular upper body is shown, so that you barely noticeably catch a glimpse.

seishiro seems to have noticed this, however, because a teasing grin spreads across his face. "anyone getting memories of something?" he laughs as you immediately avert your gaze in embarrassment and put your hands to your hot cheeks to shield them from his gaze.

it's funny — he can embarrass you so easily, it's like he has so much power over you.

"what are you doing?" you're confused as he looks at his phone and jumps out of your bed the next moment.

he quickly puts his clothes back on, seeming to either ignore you or not hear you in his sudden hurry, so you repeat your question.

"it's late and i still have to train for tonight," he says proudly, though you're not too thrilled.

so apparently, he has a fight tonight.

the fact that he's so excited about punching someone in the mouth, or being punched in the mouth, makes you unnoticedly despair. but instead of addressing your worries, you keep your mouth closed and force a smile onto your face.

"you'll be there, won't you?" he asks, smiling sweetly, as he gives you a little kiss on the mouth and now, with his hand on your cheek, looks at you expectantly.

a nod from you follows, it was clear that you can't resist his gaze, even though you already suspect that something won't go perfectly.

[...]

pushing your way through the crowd, you try to find seishiro, reo or even rin.

with the little light and the many people, this is easier said than done. already for the third time you've been stepped on and you're slowly getting angry.

especially since your shirt got a little wet because a guy was probably so drunk that he couldn't hold his bottle of vodka straight anymore and just stumbled in front of him.

the unpleasant and strong smell of the alcohol on your shirt makes your face contort into a disgusted grimace; you've never been a fan of alcohol, especially not such strong stuff.

the crowd is already starting to cheer, you fervently hope that you're not too late.

since your father will be in the hospital for some time, your older brother yoichi now believes that he's in charge in the house and you had to lie to him again and assure him that you only go out to eat with suzume.

if you had told him where you were going, he would have even locked you in the wine cellar if necessary.

although you're more than sure that he has a clue what you're really doing.

"y/n! there you are at last!" you hear the boxer's voice, then his soft lips are already on yours.

you haven't seen him at all.

his hand clasps yours, pulling you closer to the boxing ring, which also has its best days behind it.

"rin stays with you the whole time i'm fighting. just stay here by his side, okay? i don't want anything to happen to you" stroking your cheekbone with his thumb he looks you intensely in the eyes.

"okay," you breathe, and already you're getting colder again as he moves away from you and enters the ring.

after 5 minutes the fight is over and you're visibly disturbed.

you've seen seishiro fight before, but this time his opponent was pretty weak and only took punches.

the white haired was merciless and aggressive; a side you don't particularly like.

you know every fighter has that side somewhere, but the fact that seishiro continued to beat his opponent, even though he was already lying on the ground and almost unconscious, did not suit you at all.

one reason why you simply left, ignoring rin's shouts, and now find yourself in this awkward situation.

two drugged up guys squeeze you against the cold stone wall of the parking garage. your heart beats fast in your chest, you hear it beating loudly. a cold shiver runs down your back as the greasy hand of one of them grabs you by your wrists and presses it roughly against the wall next to your head.

"don't look at us like that, little one. it's your own fault if you're walking around here all alone with no one to save you." giving you a dirty look, the other's gaze glides over your body, then licks his lips.

a feeling of disgust and fear makes your body tremble.

you close your eyes and the first tear finds its way out of your eye. you've almost given in to your fate, are completely powerless.

"let go of her right now!" a voice growls and immediately the two men let go of you, still amused they turn to seishiro, who has clenched his hands into fists and you can clearly see his muscles.

"yo, everything is easy, brother. just look at this bitch. from the way she looks, fuck me could be written on her forehead. we'll even let you join in." the two laugh, talk about you as if you weren't standing behind them.

the smile on their faces slowly fades as they see him getting angrier and angrier. automatically they take a minimal step back and raise their hands to protect themselves. "sei, that's your name, right? don't worry. we'll get out of here," the guys want to leave as fast as they can.

seishiro has a reputation in the underground; everyone knows him, everyone respects or even fears him.

"too late," he hisses and the first punch lands on the nose of the smaller of the two.

a crack can be heard, then only the whimper of pain. seishiro has broken the nose of him, the blood is dripping on the floor. the next blow hits the other in the stomach and then also in the face, only this time the mouth was hit and not the nose. bleeding and barely able to stand on their feet, the two men flee fearfully.

now seishiro and you are left alone.

you want to fall into his arms, but his gaze prevents you from even daring to take a step near him. "what did i say, y/n?," he whispers threateningly, but makes no move to come closer to you. "i told you to stay with rin and not to move. if i had been just a few minutes late-" he shakes his head, contorts his face.

he doesn't want to think about what those bastards would have done to you.

the white haired can't look you in the eyes; not because he's angry, not because he's disappointed, but because he almost couldn't protect you.

that's the reason.