Try Not To Laugh!

Start from the beginning

   "Cuz it's gross!" Himiko cried. 

   "Okay, okay, lemme try again," Kokichi said. "Hmm...what would make you laugh?" he muttered. "Haha, I know! What do you get when you cross an inventor and a donkey?"

  "I'm afraid to ask, but what?" Himiko said.

   "A Miu-le!" Kokichi replied. Himiko stared at him with a deadpan expression. "You know, because Miu and mule almost sound alike?"

   "Nyeh...I got it, it just didn't make me laugh," Himiko said. Kokichi poked his lower lip out and grunted in annoyance.

   "Okay, then, how about this?" he said. "Why did Kaito order a double cheeseburger?"

   "Why?" Himiko asked. 

   "Because it was meatier!" Kokichi replied. "Get it? Cuz it sounds like 'meteor?'" 

   "Nyeh...Kaito's gonna have a hard time on the toilet after eating that," Himiko said. Kokichi crossed his arms and huffed.

   "Why does it take you this long to laugh?!" he said. 

   "You need to be funnieeerrr..." Himiko teased.

  "Okay, you want funny? I'll give you funny!" Kokichi said. "I'll use my secret, gut-busting weapon!" He stood up from Himiko's bed, and walked a few feet away from it with his back turned to Himiko. Kokichi then bent his knees and started twerking. 

   "KOKICHI!!!" Himiko shrieked, her face turning red. She covered her face and burst out into laughter. 

   "YOU LAUGHED!! YOU LAUGHED!!!" Kokichi yelled excitedly, pointing at her. Himiko leaned into her pillows, dying of laughter. Kokichi started laughing too, as he rejoined Himiko on her bed.   "Hahaha...what?" Kokichi laughed. Seeing Himiko die of laughter made him laugh hard, as well. "Why...are you laughing so hard?"

   "Because...Because...I didn't expect you to do that! Hahahahahaaa..." Himiko laughed. Kokichi laughed even harder as he clutched his stomach.

  "Was it hot?" he asked.

  "NO!! IT WAS WEIRD!! Hahahaha..." Himiko exclaimed, her face turning redder.

   "Then why...hahaha...then why is your face all red?!" Kokichi asked. 

   "Cuz...Cuz...SHUT UP!!" Himiko squealed. The two were caught up in a fit of laughter for a few more minutes before finally calming down. 

   "Phew...phew....that was funny," Kokichi said, catching his breath.

  "Yeah, I think I'm all laughed out," Himiko agreed.