Hero no longer

Izuku Midoriya a 3rd year in Ua who's dating both Ochako and Momo. Both beauties of Ua which 2 guys didn't like and the planned something that no one even thought of and a few weeks before their graduation everything came to an end. Izuku who has been with both Eri and Momo one half of his fiancés that he asked to marry which they accepted after their 3rd year anniversary. Izuku just got done getting Momo blessings of marrying her which really excited the both of them plus Eri since they didn't really need her to surpass their emotions. The moment they got back Izuku got blasted from an explosion making him lose sight of his light eye.

Izuku:*screams in pain* ahhhhhh what the fuck why the fuck did you do that.

Katsuki: isn't it obvious you stupid Deku your the fucking traitor.

Izuku: how am I the fucking traitor I haven't done anything wrong.

Shoto: STOP LYING YOU SICK FUCK YOU USED BOTH OCHAKO AND MOML TOH DONT DESERVE THEM ASSHOLE TOU DESERVE TO DIE.

Right before he ended Izuku there were shots fired that went in the air as everyone looked where it came from and they saw Momo with Eri in her hand with headphones on that was sound proof.

Momo: I don't know where you get this proof from but Izuku wasn't even a fucking traitor.

As they all got scared from her getting angry as Ochako stepped up.

Ochako: Momo don't you get it he played us like fools we were just a tool to him.

Momo: you really believe in what they say about our Izuku?

Ochako: our Izuku? Momo what part of he played us like fools you don't understand? He is the fucking villain he's the reason why we almost got raped and killed.

Momo:*highly pissed* wow just wow you'll bring up that where he normally saved us from them you is pathetic along with them are you forgetting that this dog hates Izuku.

Ochako: Katsuki doesn't hate Izuku it's the other way around and we stopped him for trying to make Katsuki a fool.

Momo: *being pissed* fine but just bitch when things come back to bite you on the ass don't come back to us.

Ochako: YOU ARE A FOOL TO CHOOSE THIS PATHETIC DEKU OVER YOU TRUE HUSBAND SHOTO TODOROKI.

Nezu: enough

As everyone looks at Nezu who was with the rest of the hero's.

Nezu: Izuku Midoriya you hell are hereby under arrest by aiding the villains for the last 3 years.

Izuku: I was never with the villains for the last 3 years

Aizawa: then where were you today then?

Momo: he was with-

As Shoto put his hand over her mouth as she bit him as he took it off.

Momo: don't you ever put your hand over my mouth while I'm talking whothe hell you think you are.

As shoto backed off Momo continued

Momo: like I said he was with me at the time at my parents house.

Nezu: I don't believe you we are taking him to prison for life.

As the hero's took him away and Momo stumped away with Eri. Soon after that was the last time bith Momo and Eri was last seen with them. As Izuku was taken to prison for acts of villainy with Momo she packed her things and left without anyone knowing with Eri and she told her parents both her side and her fiancé side about the betrayal and that they believed he was lying when they saw the fake evidence and told them she's going off the grid with Eri so no one knows and the followed since her parents know where she is going. For awhile now since the left entirely as Momo cut off ties with everyone who betrayed Izuku as now she hated  them with a passion and now she grown to be vicious towards everyone who betrayed her love her protector. What Momo has learned is that Hisashi is AFO and told her that he never wanted Izuku to be framed and told all of them a shocking truth that both Katsuki and Shoto were the ones who framed him and so after the league had disbanded due to telling them not to do it cause they wanted to fight Izuku with the quirk OFA.

That's the end of this chapter I'm sorry that it's short but there are more