PERFECT

After 4 years,

These years has been amazing as well as challenging for you.

As you guys completed ypur Bachelor's , Taehyung went to USA to get a Master's Degree along with Jimin and Sana, while you, Jennie and Jungkook stayed in Seoul to complete your masters. Tzuyu and Kai went to Canada for there further studies. As Tzuyu started dating Kai she grew distant from you all but you guys didn't mind it because you knew it was because she didn't wanted any misunderstanding between others.

It was hard for you and Taehyung to stay away from each other but in the end it was worth it. You missed Sana and Jimin too. It felt incomplete without all of them.
Taehyung came back after 2 years completing his masters and took over as the CEO of his father's company.

Jungkook started his career as a singer while Jimin opted to run a dance academy along with handling his father's business.

You completed your course as an architect and were doing absolutely fine while your brother started up his own company which was slowly growing and establishing a name in the business world.

Jennie became a model and CFO of the company while Sana became the PA of Jimin.

Jimin and Sana married 6 months back. While your brother and Jennie are already married for an year now. Though her father was against it at first but eventually agreed on realising that it's his childrens choice.

Everything is going pretty smoothly in everyone's life.

About Tzuyu she settled in Canada itself and comes to korea rarely. But whenever she visits she meets all of you. She's happy with Kai and recently they both got blessed with a baby girl.

Your relation with your father also strengthen. It took time but eventually everything became perfect. You were grateful for everything you had, you cannot ask for me. A happy family, a good job, amazing friends and the best partner one could ever wish for.

After Taehyung took over as CEO and you got yout Job you both were busy with your professions, but you both didn't let anything affect your relationship  instead all of the hardship made your relationship more strong. It made you realise each others worth and what importance you both held in each others lives. 

Now that everything was going perfect you and Taehyung decided to get married. You guys have been engaged for almost an year now.
You both did have arguments here and thete but your love kept you going.

Taehyung said right your both love got you through everything. You guys have beem together  for almost five years now you couldn't have been more happy while the same goes to him.

Taehyung proposed you for marriage while you obviously said yes to him.

The preparations for your marriage were going on and the next week you both will be marrying each other.

-------------------------------

Do Vote and Comment Guys ❣️