THE DATE

Taehyung- I'll come pick you up at 6 be ready.( He said and kissed your cheek before going back)

You waved him a bye and went to your home inside your apartment.

You kept your hand at your chest feeling your raised hearbeats caused by your boyfriend.

You looked at the clock and realised it's already 2 now you were nervous about the date and didn't had any idea what to do.

Y/n's Pov

Ugh what should I do? What will I wear. I don't even know what to do? Aish okay I should call Sana she'll definitely help me out.

On the call,

Y/n- Sana come to my house quickly it's urgent.

Sana- Yah what happened are you fine?

Y/n- I'm okay but can you please come fast like really fast.

Sana- Okay I'm coming.

Within 15 minutes Sana was at your house practically glaring at you for scaring her.

You explained her everything why you called her and she mentally facepalmed herself.

Y/n- Okay I'm sorry I'm just really nervous.

Sana- But he's already your boyfriend why are you even nervous.

Y/n- But still it's our first date and you idiot did you forget how you were literally scared to face Jimin after he proposed you.

Sana- You!! Okay now tell me what help do you want.

Y/n- Come with me and tell me what should I wear.

You were in your room trying different dresses but none of them were liked by you or Sana. You were literally tired but still you wanted to look your best.

Sana sighed heavily and went into your closet and finally her eyes caught a dress. She smiled and picked it up for you,

Sana- Y/niee go and try this.

Y/n- Okay.

You came in after changing into the dress and sana showed you a thumbs up.

Sana- Perfect. You're looking gorgeous now I'm sure Taehyung won't be able to take his eyes off you.

Y/n- Really. Am I looking good?

Sana- Yes you're looking too pretty now sit here and let me do your makeup and hair.

Y/n- Okay Mam.

After sometime you were finally ready you looked yourself in the mirror and showed a bright smile at Sana

Y/n- Thankyou so much Sana you're the best.

Sana- I know right. Now I'm leaving Taehyung must be coming soon.

Y/n- Okay Take care.

Sana- Hmm Bye.

Meanwhile,

Taehyung was all dressed up while Jungkook was cheering him up.

Jungkook- Hyung I'm sure Y/n won't be blinking her eyes after looking at you.

Taehyung- Shut up. I'm leaving now and you do your work and leave before I come back.

Jungkook- Fine you don't need to scold me okay.

Taehyung- I'm not aishh I'll take my leave now. Bye.

You were ready and sitting in your living room.

Y/n's Pov

I don't know why I'm getting nervous maybe because it's our first date. Ah Y/n get a grip on yourself or you'll surely embarass yourself infront of Tae. Aish why does he have such an effect on me.

My thoughts were cut off by the ringing of the doorbell. Ok Y/n be calm and act normal.

I stood up and opened the door to see Taehyung looking handsome as ever holding a beautiful bouquet in his hand.

I smiled at the sight while he handed me the bouquet kissing my forehead. He lend me his hand and took me to his car.

Taehyung's Pov

I rang the doorbell of Y/n's apartment and after a second the door opened revealing Y/n smiling brightly.

For a moment I was lost in her she was looking breathtaking. I handed her the bouquet that I bought for her and kissed her forehead.

I lead her to my car. After we both were seated I started the car driving to the destination.

Taehyung- You are looking beyond gorgeous kitten.

Y/n- You're looking handsome as well.

Taehyung- Only handsome, Ain't I looking hot and sexy. Am I driving you crazy.

Y/n- Yah focus on driving you flirt.

Taehyung- I'm a flirt but only for my kitten.

Y/n- Well where are going?

Taehyung- It's a surprise baby.

Y/n- You're so bad.

Taehyung- Really. I didn't knew it. Thanks for telling.

Y/n- Whatever.

You said and looked away while he laughed at your cuteness. After some time you guys finally reached the place. Taehyung got out of the car first and then opened the door for you.

You stepped out and he blindfolded you making you whine. He led you to the destination and removed the blindfold.

Your eyes widen in surprise when you looked at the place decorated beautifully, you hugged him tightly and spoke

-----------------------------

Do Vote and Comment Guys ❣️