THE PROPOSAL

Taehyung- You sure Hyung loves Jennie. You're not mistaken right.

Y/n- Keep your protectiveness aside and let me decorate this.

Taehyung- I'm just worried she's my only sister after all.

Y/n- And he's my only brother.

You said and glared at him. He sheepishly smiled and went away from you.

Actually all of you guys were busy decorating the garden of Taehyung's house to make the proposal special for Jennie but Taehyung was irritating you with his silly questions.

Baekhyun knew about it and were helping as you all the only one who had no idea about what's going on was Jennie.

Jungkook- Done!! Now I can rest.  Ahh I'm so tired.

Y/n- And you are the one who has done the least work.

You said and smacked his head.

Jungkook- Yahh hyung keep your girlfriend in control look how she's beating me.

Taehyung- You must've done something kook. My Y/niee won't beat you without any reason.

Sana- Woahh woahh lover boy.
(She said as Taehyung blushed a little.)

Jimin- I'm also your lover babe.

Sana- Aishhh!!! I know you're my only lover now go back to work.

Jimin- Mean human being.

He said and went back on doing his work while sana chuckled at her boyfriend's behaviour.

Y/n- Finally everything is done. I will call Oppa now and Sana you ask Tzuyu to bring Jennie here.

Sana- Okay

Tzuyu was with Jennie so that she won't have any doubts while you guys can prepare.

Sana called Tzuyu to bring Jennie while you called your Oppa who had gone to get ready.

Baekhyun arrived within some time while Jennie still didn't reached. You told him everything while he was nervous as hell.

Y/n- Oppa Tzuyu messaged me. They're here. Take the lead we'll be leaving now.

You said and everyone went inside the house peeping from the windows.

Baekhyun went at the entrance where Jennie was already standing dumbfounded.

Jennie's Pov

Tzuyu told me that Taehyung had arranged a small party but I can't see anyone here.

Where the hell are others. I was about to go in when my eyes fell on a familiar figure. My eyes widen in surprise. Am I dreaming

Jennie- Sunbae~

Baekhyun- Hey Jennie.

Jennie- H-Hello!!  When did you came back.

Baekhyun- Ah I returned yesterday. Now let's go in shall we.

(He asked forwarding his hand which Jennie gladly accepted.)

Jennie- Sure.

As soon as she saw the garden beautifully decorated her jeart dwelled in happiness. Surely this is one of the best day in her life.

 Surely this is one of the best day in her life