I'M YOURS

On the call,

Y/n- Y-yes

Taehyung- Are you crying Y/n? What happened baby.

Y/n- N-nothing h-happened. ( You said in a hoarse voice which indicated that you've been crying)

Taehyung- Kitten where are you tell me I'm coming.

Y/n- Taehyung Am I really bad? D-do you also t-think that my mother died because of me?

Taehyung- Y/n, FOR GOD'S SAKE TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU?? ( He shouted from the other side)

Y/n- You a-also think the s-same right. ( you said in a cracked voice)

Taehyung- No n-no Y/n please calm down and tell me where are you I'm getting worried. You're not sounding good. Baby p-please tell your Tae where are you?

Y/n- Taehyung I'm a-at t-the

Before you can speak more you fainted while Taehyung kept shouting your name on the phone, realising that you're not responding anymore panic rushed over him. He immediately sat in his car and started searching for you.

Taehyung's Pov

Goddamn where are you Y/n please be safe. I'm coming just wait a little, please hold on a bit more. Where can she be?? What must have happened to her. He searched you at 2-3 places when something hit his mind.

Taehyung was searching you almost everywhere and now was at the park you once mentioned.

He roamed around no one was there since it was already late. Soon his eyes spotted your figure laying on the bench.

He immediately ran over you and find your petite figure unconcious. He held you in his arms and tapped your cheeks but you showed no movement.

 He held you in his arms and tapped your cheeks but you showed no movement

Taehyung- Hey Y/n open your eyes p-please. What h-happened baby? Please wake up. Y-you were fine a while ago right. P-please w-wake up.

His eyes watered looking at your face which was stained with your dry tears. He picked you up and took you towards his car, he laid you down on the passenger seat and went towards the driver seat.

He was driving the car in a hurry when your phone rang he ignored it but picked it up when it kept ringing.

On the call,

Baekhyun- Y/n wherever you are-

Taehyung- Hyung I'm taking Y/n to hospital you too please come there. I found her unconcious at the park.

Baekhyun- Taehyung? What happened to her? Is she okay?

Taehyung- I don't know hyung she's not waking up please come fast.