ARGUEMENT

You were sitting on the ground with Taehyung whose head was on your lap and you were massaging his head.

He made you bunk your first class  so now you were here bunking the class with him.

Y/n- Are you planning to sleep here hmm??

Taehyung- Maybe it's comfortable.

Y/n- I ain't letting you bunk the next classes you gotta attend them.

Taehyung- I know miss dumbo you won't let me.

Y/n- Idiot (You said and rolled your eyes at him as he chuckled.)

Taehyung- Why didn't you picked my calls yesterday? You know you make me worry so much.

Y/n- I slept that's why. Besides I called you too before but your phone went busy.

Taehyung- Dad's working on a new project and the deadline is near so there's a lot of work that's why.

Y/n- I understand you must me tired right.

Taehyung- A little.

Y/n- My hardworking boyfriend.

Taehyung- My little Kitten!!

Meanwhile,

Tzuyu was talking with Kai who approached her as soon as she entered the college.

Kai- I hope I don't make you uncomfortable.

Tzuyu- You don't. 

Kai- I know your friends don't like me. But I hope that won't create a problem between us.

Tzuyu- I'll talk to them don't worry. Besides it's my life.

Kai- Yeah I'm glad you accepted to go on a date with me.

Tzuyu- Thankyou for asking me out.

Kai chukled listening to her and showed her a small smile.

Kai- Pleasure is all mine. Well I guess everything's fine between Y/n and Taehyung.

Tzuyu- Yeah they're back on good terms.

Kai- Hmm Taehyung really loves her so much. He punched me really hard just because I said about proposing Y/n.

Tzuyu- You wanted to propose her.

Kai- Nah I just wanted to make him jealous, and help Y/n out.

Tzuyu- Huh??  I don't understand.

Kai- She saved my sister from getting into an accident so I thought to make Taehyung jealous so that he will confess to her.

Tzuyu- Really. But he is your enemy then why, By the way he gets jealous easily.

Kai- Hmm... I wanted to do something for Y/n as a payback so.

Btw you're looking pretty, I mean you look pretty everyday.

Tzuyu- Thank you. Oh I'll get going now the classes are about to start.

Kai- Okay see you later.

Tzuyu- Bye.

As Tzuyu was about to go inside the  campus Sana came towards her.

Sana- Hey Tzuyu! Do you know where's Y/n I haven't seen her since morning.

Tzuyu- I saw her entering the college but I don't know where's she now.