Chapter 20:Pair of Wings

Hex's p.o.v
\(0.0\) \(0.0)/ (/0.0)/

I sat there in awe. Surprised and paralyzed.

Susan changed as soon as he lunged at us. Two large white wings burst from her back and shielded me. Her white hair was flowing in the breeze. Her clothes disappeared and became a sort of toga that cut off at her thighs. She had two golden bands around her left thigh and her feet were bare besides two golden anklets on her right leg. She had golden brackets on her arms and a golden band around her head. The clip at the top of her toga was a golden cross.

Her hand was clasped around my dad's wrist. She had stopped his blow.

"Wh-what the?" He said. She grabbed for her waist and pulled out a John Browning designed 1911. It was white with a golden grip. She aimed it at the bottom of his chin. She cocked it back and was ready to fire. She stayed silent the entire time. My dad wasn't going to move anytime soon.

"You really need to listen when spoken to," she said.

"I realize my mistake. I just wouldn't think that Notch would allow his daughter to harm me," he said.

"Why not?" She asked. She pressed the gun farther into his chin.

"I realize this is precious time you are giving me. I will just leave," he said.

"First tell me what you did to Hex," she asked. She was getting itchy fingers on that trigger.

"She is fine. She is my daughter after all," he said and smiled.

"Being boastful won't help you. If Hex dies I swear," she said.

"Swear what? I've already hurt her. I'm surprised you haven't pulled the trigger yet. Your gun is a holy weapon. Oh wait that's right you can't kill me," he said. She let him go and turned to look at me.

I could barely keep my eyes open. She walked up to me and my father clenched his fist. A sudden jolt of energy shot through my body in such a rush of pain that I had to scream.

Her eyes had changed to a soft blue and her face seemed so smooth. The daughter of Notch was magnificent. I was in so much pain, but just seeing her face didn't make it significant.

My dad clenched both his fists and raised them in the air. My entire body was hurting. I couldn't help myself. I cried in front of her. I felt so weak, I couldn't protect myself or her. If I wasn't such a cry baby she wouldn't be like this. My dad wouldn't be here. This is all my fault.

Susan's eyes were full of sympathy. It seemed as if she was breaking in the inside.. My dad was laughing at how stuck she was.

"As long as I'm in this plane she is mine," he beckoned. Susan's facial expression went from that of sympathy to that of fury. She turned back around and swung her arm in his direction and fired. It all happened so quickly. My dad fell to his knees.

"You're not going to die. If I wanted to kill you I would've a while ago," she told him.

"I will have my powers fully returned and when I do I will be no match for either of you," he grunted. He was holding his side and red blood was leaking from his hand.

"Go back to your plane and leave Hex alone," she said. She cocked her gun back one more time and he disappeared faster than she could pull the trigger. As soon as my father left I felt much better.

I was alone with an angel. I didn't know what to do. I guess its better that I act paralyzed because i'd probably make a fool of myself. I laid there no longer bleeding or crying.

She walked over to me and crouched down beside me. She grabbed me and threw me against the tree so hard I was sure something snapped or cracked and it wasn't the tree.

"That was for thinking this was all your fault," she said. Was she able to read my thoughts?

She then slapped me so hard my head jerked to the side and entire cheek was on fire.

"That was for letting Natalie kiss you," she said.

She then leaned in real close and kissed my lips. I sat there astounded at how gentle it was. I don't think there was anything else in the world that could compare to that kiss.

After she gentle came to a hault she leaned up against me and her wings started fading.

She leaned in real close and whispered in my ear, "that was because I love you."

Her wings disappeared as well as her clothes. She laid there bare as a baby's bottom. I got up immediately and covered her with my over shirt. I buttoned it up as I heard footsteps in the woods. The shirt was big on her, then again I was as tall as an Ender. It drooped down to her thighs, good thing because I didn't have any Jordan shorts on under my shorts.

The footsteps were getting louder and I don't think Susan was going to wake anytime soon. I tried to catch fire, but I couldn't.

"Hex?" Spoke a familiar voice.

"Levi?" I ask. A human form of Leviticus came into view as well as a human form of Tobi and Natalie. I blocked their view of Susan while we were talking.

"Well it seems you were busy?" Said Tobi. Levi punched him in the arm and Natalie stomped of his foot.

"Anyway are you two alright?" He said.

"Yeah. We're okay," I said. I wiped blood from my face.

I felt weak and tired, but I had to take care of Susan. I've been in her situation many times and it's time I paid her back.

Natalie rushed up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Oh my Notch! Hex are you okay? There's so much blood on your face," she whined.

"I'm fine," I mumbled. I broke free of her hug and went over to Susan. She was laying on the grass so peaceful.

I was actually happy she was in my shirt. I started blushing when I looked down and a little more than her ass was showing.

I undid my belt and took off my shorts and slid them on her. I was in nothing, but a white v-neck tee and my batman briefs, but I was alright as long as she was alright. I picked her up and placed her on my back.

Levi, Tobi, Natalie, and I went back to her castle. Susan was piggy backing on me.

She was so peaceful like this. I wonder what will happen when she wakes up. What would I tell her?