THIS DESIGN IS VERY FLUFF AND HURT-COMFORT

Start from the beginning

"Be sure of that."

"So is being a necromancer is like being a really late healer?" Gideon Prewet turned to look at Lily curiously,his question cutting the tension in the air.

"Pardon?" Lily blinked,a bemused smile on her face as she turned to look at Gideon. Of all the things to ask about necromancy and all its description, it had never been quite phrased like that.

"You're too late healer...." Fabian stared at his brother as one lonely tear fell from his eyes."He's .. he's already dead."

Gideon cracked his knuckles,a grave expression on his face." I didn't get my healer license revoked for nothing. Move aside."

"Huh." Evan stared at the twins thoughtfully."Food for thought."

"I'm surrounded by idiots."

"The monsters gone," Regulus cooed to the young baby in his arms, gurgling back at him, raising her little arms,trying to tug the strands of black hair,"he's on the run and your uncle Reggie's here."

The baby's bright laughter echoed in the house and Regulus held her up and spun her around."Beautiful, beautiful,beautiful girl."

"You little blood traitor!" Bellatrix screamed pointing an accusing finger at Regulus.

"How could you betray your family like this?" Walburga looked minutes away from cursing her youngest son.

Regulus face looked like it was carved from stone as he stared at them, remembering how easy it was for them to discard their own members when they did not agree to their words. How easy it was for his mother to discard Sirius and throw him into the wolves.

"It was the family who betrayed me first." And he couldn't find it in himself to regret those words even when pain flashed in his mother's eyes.

"Oh, did that actually hurt your feelings, mother?" Sirius sneered at the sight of his mother's shock and the quick flash of pain that entered her eyes,"It's not like you actually have a heart, you live on pure spite alone."

"Boys, please." Orion sighed, feeling exhaustion take over him as Alphard cheered on his nephews with a vicious pride on his face.

Regulus was stiff as a statue whilst Sirius looked close to hexing all of them.

"Enough!" Arcturus barked,looking at all his members sternly, disowned or otherwise,"For as long we are watching the future all of you will behave yourselves before I'll have you all in house containment!"

"Hmmph!" Sirius crossed his arms and stared at his grandfather intensely,"This is biphobic!"

"Pardon?"

"I'm bi," and then Sirius gestured to half of his family members," and you all inconvenience me."

"This is not the time," Remus sighed from beside him.

Arcturus felt his eye twitched when Sirius and Bellatrix got into a screaming match once more. This was going to be a long watching.

"You still remember that song?" There was a soft kind of vulnerability coming from behind Regulus and he didn't need to turn around to know that mercury silver eyes, the same shade as his, like stars were staring at him.

"You used to sing it to me as a child," Regulus shrugged,playing with the tufts of red hair in Amara's head,"how could I forget?"