Chapter 19 - brother?

~

The same boy I thought would keep Mindy safe was the same one to be Ghost face.. I thought back to all those moments with him and remembered he was the one to stab me in the leg.

This man was actually sick.. and I was too for still loving him.

I watched as he revealed himself and I felt hurt, a part of me wanted to love him while another wanted to run.

I fell in love with him and the same Ghost face.

Ethan smirked as he took off his mask, his eyes wouldn't leave mine.

God, that smirk was so hot.

Tara looked in disbelief too as she stared at him, Sam shook her head and I just glared with embarrassment.

He smirked, "Mindy was right.. it was easy to juke the roommate lottery I mean all I had to do is to make you fall for me! Then room with a conceded condescending alpha literally named Chad!" My heart broke as he said this, everything was fake.

"Fuck it felt good to kill him!" He cursed and a tear fell onto my cheek, "this was both your grandmothers" he pointed to me and sam, "Nancy Loomis really runs in fucking family doesn't it?" He asked.

He turned back to me, "speaking of family.. wait for it! My name is not even Ethan Landry.. isn't it dad?" He turned to Bailey and my eyes went wide.

I didn't expect this.. that's why Bailey's eye twitched every time I brought up Ethan! Bailey started to laugh and I just rolled my eyes, wiping my tears.

Ethan saw me do this and he glared at me, "dad?" Tara asked, Sam finally snapped out of it and spoke up, "wait.. if it's just two that leaves.." Sam looked at the left one and stuttered.

Ghost face tilted his head and Sam looked sad, "Mindy?" I quickly looked at Ethan and he looked at me before turning away.

I stared at him and hated him.. I hated how he made me feel especially right now. The left ghost face took off his mask and I realized it wasn't a he..

It was Quinn.. our roommate, I swear she died in the apartment but I guess it was a setup. Tara gasped, "hey roomies.." Quinn grinned, "you didn't see that one coming did you?" Tara was in disbelief.

"Yeah because you died!"

"Kind of didn't.."

Quinn looked at Bailey, "oh it was a good way to get off the suspect list" my eyes fell on Ethan again and he was staring at me.

I couldn't tell his expression but it looked like he was in thought, but he didn't love me. It was all fake, "stab gale weathers, stop Mindy on the train.. that sort of thing" Bailey laughed and grabbed their shoulders leaving Ethan out of his thoughts.

"Yep and I just made sure I was first on the scene so I could switch your body up with a fresh one, little fake blood.. a prosthetic.. you'd be amazed at what a grieving father can get away with" Bailey explained while Ethan and Quinn went behind him.

I wasn't sure what they were doing but as I was close to my grandmother's clothes Ethan came and brushed my arm, I jumped at the touch and he smirked.

I quickly took my arm back and he winked putting the mask back on her mannequin. "I got stu machers mask.. he was my favorite," Quinn said showing it off.

Though I didn't care.. I just thought of Ethan. "Nice," he said admiring the mask. Bailey got closer, "that's number three, that's two.. which leaves" Bailey took out a mask and I stared at it.

"your father's mask" Bailey looked at me and Sam. That mask haunted me and I took a step back. I quickly saw Ethan leaning closer to me.

I jump at how close he was and backed away, "this is what we've been counting down to.." Sam looked at him in fear and I just stared.

"I'm gonna need one of you to put it on" he smiled and I looked at him in disgust. Sam scoffed and Tara just raised a brow.

I quickly got in front of Sam and yanked it away, "fuck you!" Behind me, Ethan stabbed Sam's shoulder instead of mine and I jumped.

"Ooh!" Ethan mocked and ran back, Tara yelled and I held Sam's shoulder. "You stay the fuck away from her!" Tara spat.

Quinn grinned and I held Jill's knife in my hand, Sam turned to look at Bailey.. "what.. what is this?" She stuttered, "you did this as a family!" Sam questioned.

Quinn came closer to us, "hell yeah bitch you should know better than anyone!" Ethan laughed at her comment and waved his knife. "They're still not getting it!" He grinned.

"Maybe because you haven't told us" I glared at Ethan and he tilted his head. "Ah y/n, that mouth isn't going to get nowhere with me" my mouth was wide open and I was embarrassed.. embarrassed that I still felt butterflies with him.

Sam held her arm, "look I don't know what you believe.. but I didn't commit those murders in Woodsboro!" Bailey shook his head and groaned.

"Oh we know that of course you didn't what do you think this is based on some bullshit conspiracy theory come on... who do you think started those theories in the first place?" He pointed at Quinn.

She smirked, "you know how easy it was to turn Sam from the hero of Woodsboro into the villain? How easy it is to convince the world to believe the worst in people rather than the best?" Quinn questioned Ethan came closer.

"because it's not enough to just kill someone these days you have to assassinate the character first.. so when dad here discovers your horribly mutilated body.." Quinn jumped at Tara and I pushed her, she grunted and Ethan stopped her.

I scoffed, "host with wearing your father mask.. he'll say some poor dumb bastard run on the internet that your the real ghost face and took matters into their own diluted hands.." Ethan explained and Bailey agreed.

"Exactly that's why it's a perfect alibi and all the best lies are based on the truth.. you both a killer.. just like your father" he pointed at both of us and I was about to say something but Sam stopped me.

"No, we're not!"

Quinn stood up, "yes you are you mother fucker you killed our brother!" She spat and Tara raised a brow.

'Brother?'

//

Hey, guys so I'm trying to edit these chapters and fix a lot of mistakes I have so if I miss any or if anything is spelled incorrectly just tell me!!

I'll be sure to fix it shortly :)