Quick things to know/ Questions here!

Yes this is a fem reader x ethan Landry book!

- since this book is now completed I'm definitely going to update some chapters so if you even read this again look for them!
- Ethan is still a 'innocent' guy but in my opinion he fakes it as an act because he's literally psycho 😭
- Sadly he isnt a virgin in this babes 🙏 he just says that as a 'innocent' act
- he is still Ghostface!

All the same people are Ghostface!
The plot should be somewhat the same and I'll try to write okay for you guys.

We're a age younger than Ethan and in this you two will hate each-other!

Some of the attacks Ethan does not do! But for the sake of the story Ethan will be the one in the ladder scene and will most likely take over more stuff!!

Also I have some ideas for a ending but I'm not really sure sure..

This move is VERY fast paced so I'm going to try and fill in blanks that they don't show! Also every new page will be about 1000 to 2000 words, that's so I can make more chapters and this won't be such a short book! :)

I'm also trying to update or change things so if that happens just beware!

(I'm going to try and make this at LEAST 20 pages!)

Any questions please ask and if I make any mistakes while writing please correct me :)

If you would like to keep up with me or any scream edits my TikTok is @rustytoesnails !!