Chapter 13 - let's execute him

~

As we got to Gales's apartment I already saw police, 'oh no' I ran as fast as I could inside, I saw Sam and Tara kneeling at her.

Sam started to cry and I went up to them, I gasped at Gale and she grinned softly. Paramedics came and took Gale away. We sat in her apartment lobby and were silent.

I was holding Sam's shoulder and Tara looked nervous. Mindy and Chad were also there, while Ethan was standing with his hands in his pockets.

I locked eyes with him and he just stared at me, my attention turned to Danny as he ran inside and Sam looked up.

He was breathing heavily, "hey I got you as fast as I could" he looked around at us. Sam looked shocked and Tara glared.

"Did you?"

Danny looked at her and turned to Sam, Mindy looked miserable and held her knees into her chest, "I'm scared you guys" she said nervously, "I really don't want you to hurt again.." Chad held her shoulder.

"Neither do I.." Chad responded, Mindy, looked up at her brother. "I don't want you getting hurt again either" Chad nodded.

"I know.." he laid his head on her shoulder and she signed. Tara did the same and Mindy smiled softly. I stood up and held my head, this was too much for me.

I walked outside and got fresh air, I felt someone behind me and turned around. "Hey, you okay?" Ethan asked and held me in a hug.

I hugged back and sighed, "I can't keep doing this Ethan.. I gotta do something. Innocent people are dying" I released the hug and looked into his eyes.

"Those innocent people aren't your fault though" he grabbed my arm and I groaned. "Yes, they are Ethan! Anika and Quinn are dead because of me" I walked back a bit and he followed me.

He grabbed my chin, "y/n look at me" I did as he said and he had a stern face. "You didn't do those.. I-" he stopped himself.

"What?"

"Nothing.. okay?" He leans closer to me and then backs up. "I-I can't.." I raise a brow and get closer to him.

He kept holding back and I wasn't sure why "why do you keep trying to get close to me y/n!" He yelled at me and I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I got closer to him and he comb through his hair with his hand, He closed his eyes.

I repeated, "Ethan.. what are you talking about?" He suddenly grabbed both my arms and held me against the wall.

"Y/n, please.. you don't really know me" he begged and I was more confused. I did know him, he was the same ethan I met at the party..

I got closer, our chests were touching and I could feel his breath. "Then show me" I whispered and he groaned.

"Fuck it"

He kissed me once again and this time it wasn't slow, it was needy.. those same familiar lips came back to me and I couldn't comprehend why.

As we were both hungry for more I let go to catch my breath, "you see what you do to me?" I gasped and shook my head.

He chuckled and came for more, as it got more heated Ethan slipped his tongue into my mouth I groaned and he smirked through the kiss.

It felt as if this was the right moment, we both wanted each other. He couldn't stay away from me and I certainly couldn't stay away from him.

Every time I thought of him I got butterflies and when he got close I felt hot. He definitely affected me and he knew it too.

It turned into a makeup session and as he started to go down on my shirt I stopped him, "Ethan.. we have to go back inside" he sighed and kissed me on my forehead.

We walked inside and I saw Sam crying, I went straight up to her and asked what happened. Tara looked at me and smiled, "we're a team remember?" Mindy stepped in, "Actually, we're family" I started to smile big.

Chad clapped and stood up, "let's go core five!" Everyone started to add hands and Sam was the last. Danny agreed and Chad turned to us.. "it's just a us thing.." Chad said awkwardly.

Danny nodded again and stepped back, "he's gonna keep coming after us.." Sam whispered. Ethan walked up to us, "isn't there somewhere like safe we can just hole up in?" I shrugged.

"He's just gonna keep finding us.." Tara responded. Ethan huffed, "great" Tara looked in thought and I stared at her. "you could use that though.." I looked confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked and she looked at Sam. Tara grabbed her phone and called someone. Bailey answered.

"I'm getting my ass chewed out for not dropping the case and now you want me to do what?" He questioned.

Tara crossed her arms, "we want to lure him to a secure location and trap him inside" Bailey became silent.

"And then what?"

"We execute him.."

Bailey huffed on the phone and sat in silence, "are you gonna help us?" She asked. We all looked at Tara and she waited for an answer.

"let's kill this son of a bitch.."

||

This movie is almost already over and we're only on chapter 11 so I'm gonna try and write after the movie! This book will have at least 20 chapters!!

Also sorry this is short, spring break is almost over so I'm trying to get this finished quickly 😭