Chapter 2 - Arguements

~

I heard Tara mention my name, "why can't you be on y/n's ass, huh?" She yells.

"Don't bring me in this" I push Ethan out of my way and he almost dropped to the floor, Anika helped him and he growled. I quickly walked up to Sam and stood beside her.

"She has a point, Tara" I exclaimed, and Tara glared at me again with water in her eyes. The last time I saw Tara like this was.. when amber died.

The truth is I think about last year all the time, no I don't see a counselor I really just deal with it and if I cry, I cry.

I say crying is for the weak and every time I water-wave I suck it up, breathe and deal with problems later.

"It's my decision!" Tara defends herself and Sam just blinks.

"Okay.."

"It's not about you, I mean you you're out of my life for 5 years and then you can't leave me alone for 5 minutes" Tara whined.

"Because you're not dealing with what happened to us!" Sam argued back and Tara annoyingly chuckled, "have you even gone to see the counselor once?" Sam asked.

"No I'm not going to.. have you seen y/n? She's doing perfectly fine! Why the hell do you have to be up my ass so much?" I signed, I was about to defend Sam but she put an arm up against me, "I'm not living in the past like you are!"

Sam looked hurt, "what's that suppose to mean?" Chad finally came into it and groaned, "hey guys.. C'mon.."

"that means I'm not gonna laugh what happened to us for 3 days to define the rest of my life.."

"So you're just gonna pretend it never happened?"

Tara stopped, "what are you doing here sam.. in New York? You're working two shitty jobs.." I cut off Tara.

"Hey knock it off tara we both know she's just looking after us" Tara glared at me and looked even more frustrated. "Y/n this isn't about you so please kindly shut the fuck up" i heard a snicker behind me and of course it was the Shrek shed asshole.

I pointed my finger to argue at Tara but Sam shook her head at me.

"I know what I'm gonna do, okay cause I'm gonna keep going to college I'm gonna get my degree and I'm gonna live my life.. my life!" Tara exclaimed.

Tara kept going and Sam looked hurt, "I'm just trying to look after you.." Tara grabbed her head in frustration.

"I know.. I know you are but you can't do it for the rest of my life though... you have to let me go"

I held my arm as this was awkward and Tara was right.. but Sam was too.

I heard the last of Sam and Tara bickering, but at the corner of my eye I see 'innocent' boy and Mindy's girlfriend switching hats. Ethan's costume looked full-on stupid, the hat just made it worse.

I didn't realize I was staring for a minute and Ethan waved at me while grinning softly, this dick was mocking me. I blinked and looked away, embarrassed.

As Sam and Tara ended it a girl yelled and spilled her drink all over Sam. "MURDER!" She screamed.

Sam got defensive, Tara and Chad had to hold her back but no one was holding me back. I run up to the girl and punch her straight in the face, she almost fell back and before I could go again someone took me in and dragged me away.

Mindy was also going at her pointing and shouting insults, Anika tried to be the bigger person and drag her away.

"Fuck you, old hag ass looking madea!"" She started to yell back and as I was about to swing someone held me back and wouldn't let me go.

I turn around and see Ethan holding me back, and even though I tried to leave his hold he was way too strong.

I scoffed, "Ethan I swear to fucking god, if you don't let me go right now" he pulled me back further and the girls left with their recordings.

Ethan got close to my neck, "I saved you, be glad sweetheart" he whispered so close that not even Mindy and Chad could hear him.

He finally released me and I pushed him off, "you're an asshole" I pointed in his face and he glared at me, seems like that innocent boy's face was gone.

I walk up to Sam and helped her soak out her shirt, she looked miserable. "Sam.. I" she cut me off with her hand.

"It's not your fault, y/n" she smiled and the gang started to head to the dorm. I grab her shoulder and Ethan pulls out tissues in front of us.

"I..I have tissues if you need some" he smiled at Sam and I just rolled my eyes at his lazy act. Sam took them and she just stared at Ethan.

He cleared his throat and after looking at me for a second he finally started to walk away.

'Yeah that's right walk away Timmy turner'

//

Hey guys don't mind me I'm just trying to edit and save chapters so if you already read this, it's just a reupload 💓