Chapter 16 - Kill box

~

I ran as fast as could I knew Mindy would be in good hands with Ethan there so I tried to think positively.

I finally got closer and saw Sam, Tara, Chad, and Kirby walking in. "Guys!" I yell. Sam turned around and walked up to me.

"Y/n? Where are Ethan and Mindy?" She asked, I put my head down and started to explain. "Mindy got stabbed on the train and Ethan got help, but she's safe right now.. Ethan is with her" Chad sighed in relief.

I looked around, "but he has to be here.." sam understood what I meant and nodded. Kirby led us inside and used the keycard.

She opened the cage and we all went in, "I cleared the whole place before you got here" I smiled at Kirby and she held my shoulder.

She closed it and turned to us, "so this is the only way in or out he steps in through the first door both doors lock automatically trapping him inside" Kirby explained.

"We turned it into a kill box.." Sam nodded.

"Weapons?"

"One gun and I hold on to it" Sam wanted to disagree but Kirby held up her finger. "I'm the only one with a badge here..and that's the way it's gonna be" I scoffed, "and y/n somewhat has one.." she joked and I smirked.

Chad shrugged while Tara kept her head down, "we're safe here" I wanted to think that but with ghost face probably on his way.. I was nervous.

"I'm gonna check in with Mindy and see if she's okay.." Everyone nodded and started to split up. I walked with Sam and she took out her phone.

We walked up onto the stage and waited for Mindy to answer, "come on come on" I crossed my arms and signed.

That's when we both heard a familiar voice, "you know your not safe here.." suddenly our father showed up and we both turned around.

"Sam, are you seeing?"

"Yeah.."

Our father had a glare, "whenever someone says we're safe here it means you're not.." Sam huffed and held my shoulder. "Not now.." he smirked.

"You're both smarter than this.. y/n I know your mother would've left the second she got here" he mentioned. I looked straight into his eyes, why did he keep saying her name?

He kept going, "grab a weapon and clear this place yourself!" Sam looked in thought while imagining him.

"You know I'm right.." Billy said and I looked at Sam. While she was in thought I walked closer to his costume.

"Y/n.. remember what I told you? Pick." I stared at the costume and Sam looked at me while shaking her head.

I signed, "I.. I don't know" while stuttering Sam grabbed his knife from 1996 and he smirked. "Excellent choice... my favorite" he answered.

Sam turned around, "Kirby?" She questioned. She then looked at me and furrowed her brows, "I'll be back stay here" she demanded and I nodded.

Sam started to walk away and I was left alone with him once again. "You know your different y/n.. more unique" I looked at my father again and had tears in my eyes.

"Why did you have to betray her?" I questioned and he turned away from my eyes, all I got was a silent treatment.

I huffed, "I can't choose.. I'm not like her and I'm definitely not like you" he looked back at me and had an expression I couldn't explain.

"You're not like us because you're braver than either of us were.. show them y/n.. let them be afraid of you" he smirked and a tear rolled down my cheek.

He was fading away, "now stop wimping and go kick ass" I heard Sam come back and her phone started to ring, I quickly ran up to her as she answered it.

"Hello?"

"get everyone out of there Sam! you're not safe I heard from the Atlanta field office they said Agent Reeds has been on a downward spiral.." I heard Bailey say.

Sam looked at me and I shrugged.. this didn't seem like Kirby. "ever since the Witsboro murders last year.." he replied.

"What are you talking about?" I said on the line and he was trying to speak quickly. "They fired Kirby 2 months ago for being mentally unstable! she's no longer with the FBI.." Sam's reaction looked betrayed with fear.

We both ran and tried to escape but it was locked, something started to play in the distance but it wasn't just some movie..

It was a stab movie.

Sam looked in shock and I started to get worried, someone had to be here. She grabbed the knife from our father and held it up. I looked for another weapon and saw Jill Roberts's knife, I picked it up and had it by my side.

"This is creepy.." the movie kept playing and Sam nodded. Something weird was going on.. Bailey told us to watch out but Kirby? I couldn't believe it.

I didn't know where Chad and Tara were but I hoped they were safe. "We gotta find Tara and Chad!" Sam yelled and I nodded.

As we were looking around we heard Tara scream, Sam quickly got in front and I was behind her sprinting to where the scream was.

Sam opened the door and quickly jumped, but Chad and tara were thankfully alive. I sighed in relief until I saw Ghostface lying on the ground.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled and ran the opposite way. "it's Kirby she's the killer!" Sam screamed and I shook my head. "Well, we don't know for sure!" I said waving my arms around.

"Oh shit!" Chad yelled and the door was still locked, "we're trapped!" He said defeated and I groaned. "she made this whole theater a Killbox for us.." Sam exclaimed.

I huffed, "well we don't know for sure! I repeat and Sam glared at me. That's when Tara jumped up, "hey what about that there's an exit door!" We all looked to where she was pointing, "maybe it leads to the roof of something?" Chad agreed.

"There's only one way to find out!"

//

Hey guys! Sorry I was busy yesterday but sadly tomorrow is school so if my update is delayed that's why 😭😭 but thank you all for 20k reads!