Chapter 12 - you make me crazy (Ethans POV)

ETHAN'S POV OF WHEN HE HAD 'econ'
~

After I killed Anika I stared into y/n beautiful doe eyes, god I would love to see them rolled back. As she cried I took the knife and walked back into the apartment.

As I went into the living room I still saw Quinn playing dead on the ground.

I took off my mask and groaned, "you can get up now" she stayed there and then chuckled, Quinn held her hand high so could help her up but I smirked and walked passed her.

"Asshole" she yelled and dusted herself off, "so did my acting pay off or what? Their faces were hilarious! I fell on y/n on purpose and she screamed" Quinn laughed and I glared at her.

She stopped, "you know we can't keep her alive right?" I threw the knife to the wall and looked back at Quinn, "of course, I know that" I responded.

Quinn raised her brow, "yeah sure, I see the way you look at her Ethan.. she is a target and if you don't kill her I will" she whispered and I got annoyed.

"Would you shut the fuck up?" Quinn gasped sarcastically and laughed, "aww did I hurt the poor boy's feelings" I got angry at her teasing and punched her.

She laughed and stood up. She wiped her nose, it started to bleed and then she took my knife off the wall and threw it at me.

Thankfully I dodge and she frowned, "damn I missed" Quinn joked and I rolled my eyes. That's when I heard a door open and it revealed to be our father.

He walked in and smirked, "good job today kids, I'm proud of you both" Quinn grinned and Ethan nodded.

Ethan felt somewhat guilty about what he had done to Anika but it had to be done. He will admit teasing her was fun but seeing y/n's reaction hurt his chest and he wasn't sure why.

"I have to go to the crime scene but keep up the work and then will get rid of those pesty carpenters" my father left the room and Quinn turned towards me.

"Your gonna disappoint him if you don't go through with this plan.." Quinn spoke up and I groaned in annoyance.

"What makes you think I'm going to ruin it?"

"Her" she responded quickly and I winched.

"Y/n means nothing to me Quinn" Ethan tried to walk away and be the better man but Quinn kept on going.

"Oh but she does dear brother, it's obvious you have something for her.. you want her don't you?" Quinn smirked and I threw my head back.

"Quinn.. stop.."

"Why? Is it because I'm right Ethan? Huh?" She yelled back and I held my head. "God, you don't realize what she does to me, Quinn!" I yelled back and she paused.

"Then kill her.. get this over with so you can stop feeling that same way," I thought about what Quinn said and realized she was right in a way. I sighed and Quinn held my shoulder, "this has to be done.. for Richie" I nodded and Quinn walked to clean herself off.

I threw the mask on the ground and leaned on the counter, I saw a picture close to the sink and it was Sam, Tara, and y/n.. she looked so beautiful with her wavy hair.

He finally realized what Quinn was talking about and his mood changed, he threw the picture on the ground and it broke leaving a crack across y/n's eyes.

Ethan grabbed the mask and stormed out of the apartment leaving no trace of himself in there..

||

Hey guys this isn't really a chapter but it's with Ethan! Ik it's short but I'm trying to get chapters in the way 😭